Dell, Hp, Sony, Compaq Which is the best ?

hoangvu

Hi Friends

I want Buy A laptop.and Im so confused.
can you suggest me which is the best brand laptop.

Mark Levin

Jack London

With laptop, I think I will choose HP for my laptop, reasons why ? I like its design, very manly :D
what about you ? which is best ?

steveschmidt85

I prefer Dell because I currently using the Dell and I like the quality of the device. But still its depend on you and what kind of specification you prefer.

AntiTrust

I suggest you to look for the performance and design that fit to your needs, not for the brand, sometimes we use to buy things only because of brand and we fail on spending a lot of money. I had 3 laptops until now, i used an acer, asus and hp(actualy writing from hp). Diference between them is the performance, they all worked well :)

CloudLIX

I suggest you a Dell, because it in my eyes working very good

smith88

I think Dell is the best option for you. Dell provides best services.

Inquestor

Yes, I have been buying dells for the past 4 years. Got in on the ground floor of the initial release of the core i7 processor. Bought a Studio XPS Desktop for $900 USD 4 years ago. To my surprise it is IMO still not obsolete yet! (Very rare).

Anyways, I have always had good dealings with dell. Just last year I purchased another desktop, when I unpacked it, guess what. No response, no light, no power. So, I got right on the phone and called them. I had another one within a week.

I bought a toshiba satellite laptop 2 years ago and it only lasted a year. Along with that I didn't get any drivers with it.

I will probably always buy a dell:)

James159

Well, Dell and Sony are the best companies I am using Dell laptop and I think the service of these companies would be better our of these.

Vampire

Hi Friend every one have there opinion , but i using HP brand an di like it much Hp is best , i also use Toshiba and Dell but i find HP is best as for me

link press

It depends upon the work progress man if you want a lap for multimedia works then you can go with Sony or if you want to have good music you can have Lenova and for general use you can have Compaq so the choice is yours

Mark Steve

Well, I'd like to prefer HP because personally I am using it for a while and I am pretty much happy with it which is reliable as well.

Stephen

Well, all are best but I am using HP so that is why I am go with HP brand.

Falconcarsuk

hey,

i would like to say, if You Want Buy Laptop as far as Dell Company Is best for laptop Because Still I m Using Dell Inspire 1525 . it has Batter Backup Very Nice And look like Very Nice and So Many Model Available In Market .it Provide good Service to Customer . it has Door To Door Services provide .

Last edited:

arindamb

I will recommend hp, it is the best brand and i have been using it for many years.

yudhi

You should decide this based on your budget and needs but I would suggest you to buy a Dell laptop because you can get better configurations at a lower price with Dell.It also provides better customer services as compared to others.

stevex

I am using DELL from last three years.Yet it is working properly.I would like to suggest you DELL.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies