How to get refund from Facebook ads account?

bheeshm454

Hii everyone,
I've transferred 6000/- India rupees to my Facebook ads account. I used 3000/- to promote my ads for our college event which happens every year. But this year due to this COVID19 Pandemic, our event has been canceled. So, I want to get refund from Facebook.

So, please suggest me, how to proceed with the refund.

Nizam18

Here are a few situations that would entitle you to a refund:

• You set a spend limit on your account under your billing settings and Facebook exceeded that limit.
  • You set a specific ad set budget and Facebook exceeded that budget by more than 5% over an entire month.
  • You were running a mobile app install campaign and Facebook directed users to the wrong platform (e.g. iOS instead of Android) or the wrong app.
  • You were targeting a certain age / geo / demographic group and Facebook systematically showed ads to people who were not in that group.
If you do think you fall into a situation that would entitle you to an ad credit or a refund, then you can reach out to Facebook support - their chat is actually really helpful and responsive.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies