I'm having doubts considering my niche to grow on social media

Vgoswami

Hi, I've been trying to create a social media presence for a very long time. I know I should just go for whatever's either most popular or something I really believe in, really invested in. I've read so many blogs about choosing the best profitable niches and I believe yeah they're cool but I feel forced like I'm still working for someone in a way if that makes sense. I've picked this niche of Religion. it's entirely based on Christianity. I've done some research and discovered almost 1/3 of the world's population is Christian but more than half of them have no clue of the overall story of the Bible. I believe all the books contribute to one single story and I want to help others who are interested in the religion, be aware of this info. please help me if this is correct

johncharles64

Monetize religion? I don't know about that.

Vgoswami

Vgoswami
Yes, I get it but I don't want to literally monetize religion. I wanted to go for something that's profitable today but what's the point of it if I don't enjoy doing it, making content or whatever. I don't expect money from my page, just want to share what I know. if that makes sense

Grishma28

You could probably use some professional help for this. Social media can be a tricky place to be. I'd suggest you seek help from someone who knows their stuff.

Christler

Best answer
cast your doubts aside and start what you're about to do. Never kill your dreams you can do it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views