sitemap is not updating

simonhayes

hi, everyone

i am having a problem related to the sitemap. I have a website and I am publishing content on it but, my blog's links are not appearing in the sitemap.xml ( website made on WordPress and it has Yoast plugin for SEO) so, anyone may suggest to me what to do? (because of it pages are not indexing too)

Aathvika

Are you submitted your sitemap in webmaster? If not, do that first and then click the request indexing button. After doing this definitely your website will visible in google SERP.

Jojomilky

You need to submit your sitemap to google search console and request for indexing that will automatically solve that issue for you

uhtredberg

There are a few ways to update your sitemap.xml file in WordPress. You can use a plugin such as Yoast SEO, regenerate the file manually, or use a service like XML Sitemaps.

If you're using Yoast SEO, all you need to do is go to the "SEO" menu and select "XML Sitemaps." Then, under the "Status" tab, you can click on the "Update now" button next to your sitemap's name. This will automatically generate a new XML file based on your site's most recent changes.

If you don't want to use a plugin, you can regenerate your sitemap manually by going to Tools >, Also Here's the guide on how to create a sitemap in WordPress (www. cloudways.com/blog/create-wordpress-sitemap/).

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.