How to earn money online?

lykaguico

Hi, I just need help! In these pandemic time some people are needing some help just to earn money by just seating in their home and im one of those people who want to earn real money through online. Can you give some advice on how to start earning money online. Thank you!

Christler

Affiliate marketing is a good start for you because you don't need to have your own product to sell online, you just promote products that already exist in the market and when you made a sale you get a commission.

But, yes there's a big but because affiliate marketing is not easy. For instance you found a product to promote but you don't know how to drive traffic to that offer to start earning commission. Or you successfully drive traffic to it but very few. You won't get dime if that's gonna happen.

If you want to succeed in making an income from your home through the power of internet you need to have a guide a coach an experts that will lead you to make your goal of earning money online a reality.

I read a lot of books and they always said the same thing and I truly believed in it. The way to success is to seek the advice of the person who already reach your goal. In online marketing you need to find that tour guide that will help you achieve your dream income online.

Naib1668

Naib1668
Very good contribution. Your reply give answer to my preocupation. But I want to take advises from all about other ressources of making money. I think about alidropshipping, web site for missions assigned. If some experience alidropshipping, I'm ready to take somes advises.
Please I ask the foeum to flexible with me for english language because I'm a french. I come to this american forum because I want to improve my english language.

Jackleo7878

Best answer
There are literally thousands of ways to make money online but majority of them are either spam or not useful for long term.

If you’re searching for “long term ways” to earn money online to make decent income every month, I highly recommend you to start a blog.

Besides blogging, there are also a few more legitimate ways to earn money online including;
  • Offering services
  • Becoming a virtual assistant
  • Coding
  • Website development
  • Becoming an online tutor
  • Affiliate marketing
  • Starting a YouTube channel and so on
HTH!

GertrudeAvelar

Here are a few online platforms, websites and resources that can help you earn money online.
  1. Freelancing.
  2. Starting your own website.
  3. Affiliate marketing. ...
  4. Surveys, searches and reviews.
  5. Virtual assistantship.
  6. Language translating.
  7. Online tutoring.
  8. Social media management, strategy.
You can choice one or another for earn money.

nilpotter

There is a lot of ways to make money online. If you are a skillful one You can try Affiliate marketing, digital marketing, starting own website and give services.

Games

This is what I did:
Build a website about a subject you like using WordPress.
Add to the site interesting post which are well-written.
Promote the site and het some traffic.
Put AdSense on site and start earning money :D

ShanAffi10

There are various websites:

1- Upworks
2- Freelancer
3- FlexJobs
4- SolidGigs
5-Remotive
6- Angellist
7- Online Tutor- Look for EduTech firms hiring
8- Affiliate Marketing.
9- If you like creating new contents or have any writing skills. Start making youtube videos.

apulikm

well if you have a ton of skills to offer, then you can earn money online by becoming a freelancer/work from home employee. You can check out taskenator.com for work from home opportunities that match your skillset.

etechsupport

Use Fiverr OR Upwork, check there gigs and services, Note down your services that you provide to your client and sale it, its very simple

Lane`

I made money with money guru. It's a really simple way to make money. You get a $10 signup bonus. You do short task, surveys and affiliate marketing on social media.
It helped me a lot especially during those difficult days.

bl4ckhat

Create some websites in different niches for affiliate products.
Then rank them and profit.

BrandonDyer

I used Upwork and Freelancer when I had no job and it is a good way to make extra few bucks.

bl4ckhat

Start crerating affiliate websites.

Join clickbank or similar and get some good offers, then create websites for the products and rank them.

SClikes

There are many ways to earn money online
1. Give training online
2. You can do freelancing on Fiverr, Seoclerks
3. Affiliate marketing
4. You can become YouTuber
5. Language Training

TheRedWillow

As people have said, Upwork I think is your best bet. It doesn't take long to get your profile set up and learn the workings of the website to start getting jobs.

Affiliate marketing is also a good choice, but it's not guaranteed you'll make much money depending on your niche and it may be a long time indeed before you start seeing any substantial returns.

Bitclu

If you have a good skill set then you can easily make your profile on websites such as Upwork. These websites will allow you to meet with clients that are looking to hire professionals like you. But it's not easy to attract client's, you should have solid negotiation/bidding capabilities and good communication skills for getting the type of work that you are looking for.

Daniel@30

I'd like to share some tactics to make money online:

Blogging
Paid Writing
e-tuitions/Webinars
Affiliate/Reseller
Buying/Selling domains
Freelancing for Professionals
Advertising
GPT Programme
Stock/forex trading
Inbound call centre

HTH!

Dreamwebhosts

Tip for earning money online:
  1. Freelancing.
  2. Starting your own website with affiliate products.
  3. Affiliate marketing.
  4. Surveys, searches, and reviews.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.