Time And Attendance Software Service

harrycp

Hi all i got through a new software which i wanted to discuss with you. Its a time and attendance software which in today's date a lot of organizations are installing at their respective sites. Its a really cool and unique software and very well manages all you employees attendance records etc and generate a time sheet at the end of the month which helps you keep track of their pay.

For more details visit Timerack(.)Com

eina26

Time and attendance software may be more advance than a manual time and attendance processes; however, it also have its flaws. You would be surprised to know that there are a lot of problems on using this kind of software.
I've bumped into an article that made me realize how much time employees waste when the tool is just purely based on punching in and out. In today's very advance technology, I think time and attendance software is primitive. Employers should be able to know not just his staff's attendance, but also their productivity. :eek:nline2long:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
arorastat3456
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.