Have you used Hub Pages

karmadir

Hi,

Have you used Hub Pages for Seo Purposes?

Recently,I checked the site and they are not allowing any direct link to their site.

Please tell me how can it benefit us in Seo when it doesn't allow links to our website.

steveschmidt85

Yes previously I have used hub pages for link wheel and blog and content posting. But I think wordpress.com, blogger, squidoo.com are way better for SEO purpose than hubpages.

socialmediadfw

Hi,

Have you used Hub Pages for Seo Purposes?

Recently,I checked the site and they are not allowing any direct link to their site.

Please tell me how can it benefit us in Seo when it doesn't allow links to our website.
Definitely, hub pages are very helpful while doing SEO for a website by sharing unique and informative content through this web 2.0 website. One must have to follow the guidelines or terms of use while using this website for SEO purpose because it doesn't accept any promotional content for any business or website. The only key factor is to share natural content.

MikeQ

Well, for getting traffic, hubpages is good, what you need to do is to create posts on hubpages on low competitive keywords, it would send you good number of visitors to your site. It would give you a strong backlink to if you have posted quality article and its level is more than 70.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.