How to know if a website is good for backlink?

harrygreen90

I have a chance of choosing a few websites in my friend list's websites to put my website backlink on them but I am confusing to choose the best websites for backlinks, which SEO factors should I check to determine if that was a great site for SEO backlink? DA, PA, outbound links or organic traffic or something else?

etechsupport

I'm checking all the SEO Factors in SEOquake Google chrome addon, SEOquake toolbar indicates all the Alexa ranking and search engine index pages with SEMRush, I also use Moz toolbar for check PA/DA.
And
Easy to understand with the help of this toolbar and its shows detailed health of the website which is good for backlink

Rob Whisonant

The only websites I go after backlinks on are the ones that show up in the top 30 listings for the keyword phrase I want a page to rank for.

jasonmdigital

Best answer
2 Simple things to look for

The domain score and the domain age.

install the ubersuggest or Moz chrome extension to see the scores directly on Google search results.

RenderedElite

Look up a DA checker and see what score the site has. Check how old the domain is, and make sure the site is relevant. The link needs to make sense and look natural to both the reader of the site and Google.

escale4176

Three things to consider before building backlinks on a site:

1. Domain Authority (DA) - You should build backlinks on sites whose DA is more than your site's DA. (Install MOZ bar on your browser to check DA)
2. Spam Score - Try to avoid sites for backlinks whose spam score is more than 10-15%.
3. Relevancy - Always choose those sites which are relevant to your site's niche.

Bspin

First, it will start on your own website pages, long detailed informative content in the important pages of your site and also applies with blog posts content. Try to share your long quality content in active online communities and social media for you to have a better reach of your target audience.

susanburling

Analyze the quality of a website

1. Check if the website is indexed by Google.
2. Check if the website is ranking for its own name
3. Check how often the site publishes new content
4. Analyze how readers engage with their posts
5. Is the website related to yours
6. Check the SEO metrics
  • Trust & Citation Flow
  • Domain Authority & MozRank
  • Spam Score

TimothyCummins

With the help of following the below steps, you can know if a website is good for a backlink or not:-
Check if the website is indexed by Google.
Check if the website is ranking for its own name
Check how often the site publishes new content
Analyze how readers engage with their posts
Check the SEO metrics, etc.

markuspalmer

You can use some tools for analytics your backlink site.
I prefer Semrush for this. It includes keyword and backlink research, market explorer, and traffic analytics. But you also can use other alternatives like Ahrefs or Similarweb.

placementduty

I have a chance of choosing a few websites in my friend list's websites to put my website backlink on them but I am confusing to choose the best websites for backlinks, which SEO factors should I check to determine if that was a great site for SEO backlink? DA, PA, outbound links or organic traffic or something else?
For the best Backlink i refer DA PA checker it help me to find the spam score and all da pa score also and it is free tool and easy to use

annacoblin

Analyze the site completely and check site health place a do follow link in content body.

bracknelson

First, whichever website you will explore you need to check its DA and I will suggest you to use MOZ tool to check DA and PA and you can also use SEOquake it provides parameters about the listings on the search engine results page.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.