I want to sell my websites

tatanga1453

Hi,
I am owner of portraitlove.com and animationpick.com
I want to sell my websites because I have a full time job and I don't have sufficient time to spend for these websites and I want to spend my spare time with my family.

PortraitLove.Com
I launched this webiste on March 2020. People send their photos and we paint their portraits and ship to them. It is a very good gift for special occassions such as birthday, anniversary etc.
Average profit for each sale is 60$-70$ for this business but Unfortunately I couldn't make any sales in this website. Its domain rating in Ahref is 27.

AnimationPick.Com
I launched this website on July 2020. We are preparing 2D and Tpography explainer videos for business and they use these videos in their social media posts or advertising activities.
Average profit for each sale is average 100$-150$. But good point is that they are small business owners and you can also sell them some seo services , graphic designes and more...
Customers are generally recurring. this means they come again for another video needs.
I made 1.400 usd from animationpick.com until now. but it is easy to make monthly 1.000 usd if you spend full time on business.

If you are interested in I can sell these 2 websites and all my know-how for 3.000 usd.

Best Regards,
Ozan Kocal

harrygreen90

Hi Ozan,

Can you pm me traffic stats and will you sell its website systems too?

RenderedElite

If only there was a large flippa alternative that didn't charge you just to post/sell your websites... someone please get on this as I always have to resort to selling on forums too. ;)

Newer threads
WTS ukads.org
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.