4 SEO Tips to recover from the Panda Update

hoangvu

Following are four practical SEO tips that can support you in the recovery process, if you are hit by the Google Panda update.

1. Check the content of your web pages

Check for authenticity and reliability, given the content of your website from the perspective of the reader. The content must be optimized for the end user, not the search engine. The web content in addition to close to the subject of the web page and relevant information, but also to offer a solution-oriented approach. Insignificant and purely promotional content to the information needs of the reader, is considered as poor quality and penalized by Google Panda. Web pages with a high bounce rate , short visitors time, excessive use of banners, advertising links and pages that many language and misspell, you must correct

2. Take prompt corrective measures

After the mapping of all the factors that have a negative effect on the quality of your web content, appropriate corrections. Optimize the readability of your web pages by irrelevant or duplicate content, grammatical errors, but also banners and advertising links above the fold to remove Create web content solutions, tailored to the information needs and issues from your target audience. This way you are able to serve end-users . In addition to a simple page layout and add links that link to the original source, if you are referring to extensive research or an expert source.

3. Improve internal and external link building

On the basis of your corrective efforts will Google re-index your website and check custom Web pages according to search engine guidelines. Greatly enhanced the reputation of the web by creating a high quality internal and external link building , and a higher SERP realized position.

4. Measure the results of your website optimization

Performing all the corrections according to the search engine optimization guidelines within a short time to positive results. This means results in terms of longer visit time on the site, lower bounce rate , higher number of visitors and online traffic to your site. Therefore analyze your website statistics daily using your website analysis tool .

Search engine optimization and content marketing

By creating a reputable and reliable website, Google will consider your site is quality or valuable. The starting point is to carry out thorough research on a particular topic or specific issue, to offer credible and solution-oriented approach on the basis of the research The best technique to recover from the Google Panda update is the sharing of high-quality web content, appropriate grammar and spelling to ensure optimal readability Using a knowledge-based content marketing strategy , you are able to offer unique, valuable and problem-solving So the chance of at least the Google search engine considers your web pages as poor quality, irrelevant and self-promotional.

If you have any questions about the Panda update, please discuss with everyone here!! :artist:

Alex_smith

Wonderful, I appreciate your post. Tips seems more informative to beginners who wants to help in gaining good ranking to their website. I always consider content is the main factor to increase ranking in Google. I hope my advice is helpful.

Mark Steve

That's pretty awesome I love this information which I saved in my file for future.

MikeQ

Thanks for providing very helpful post, it was really too helpful to me!

Alex Thompson

Great info..Thanks for providing very helpful post, it was really too helpful to me! Thank you so much...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.