WTS Website Traffic Business - Making Money

panda

Hi all,

Decided to sell my website, skyrockettraffic.com

It has made $6,634 in revenue since going live to date.

Most of this was made via bing ads. I am not sure of the total cost of bing ads. But i did make a profit.

To give you a idea of profit, the web traffic package for 5,000 visits sells for $18.99 and suppiler costs are around $5

The higher the price the more you can make.

I have recently done some SEO on the site and that will be kicking in soon. The site ranks very well on Bing but not so good on google.

Rankings for bing below. This is Bing USA

I only have a few tracked keywords so there is most likely more. Please ignore the search volume as this is google search volume.

bing results.PNG

Please see total revenue screenshot. The site is built on wordpress and i am using woocommerce.

sales.PNG

You will receive complete ownership of the domain, website files, and also the account for the suppiler.

I do still get sales from organic search and some repeat orders. The last 2 days i have had 2 sales without any advertising. I would say on average i get 3-5 sales a month from organic search.

It takes around 3-5 minutes to process a order. There are helpful videos on how to do this on the suppilers website.

Quite happy to share the latest SEO report. I spent around $200 in the last month, other than that i havent done a great deal of SEO.

Website is currently hosted on siteground.

Domain age is around 2-3 years i think, will have to check.

Open to sensible offers.....

Happy to do payment via Paypal or other safe method.

Last 7 days from analytics 30/04 No advertising in the last 7 days.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.