The present state of email marketing.

Albertina

Everyone knows that social media and other online channels are rising day by day and because of that some people have abandoned email marketing and are in favor of newer digital marketing strategies. But I think that email marketing is still one of the simplest and most effective methods of marketing as you are trying to convert the people who are already your customer or interested in your products.

Howiev

Hi there,

I'm looking for an email marketing platform that will also me to import contacts who have previously purchased one of my products/courses or signed up to receive updates. I have about 5,000 contacts.

The problem with email marketing plantforms like Aweber, GetResponse and SendinBlue is they do not allow you to import contacts that don't meet their guidelines.

Here are just a few things you can't and can do when importing contacts.

idontwanna

I think email marketing is still a viable strategy but it surely has dwindled down in effectiveness over the past few years. Despite that, I think it is still far better than primarily using Facebook pages.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.