How to be a certified digital marketer?

Johntee

Hey guys,

Please can someone tell me what it means to b a certified digital marketer?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Whisonant

It means absolutely nothing. Some companies give you a certificate for taking their high priced course and call you certified. The problem is.... The certification is nothing but a piece of paper.

Anyone can put out a course and give people that pay a piece of paper that says certified on it.

lexiavenge

Experience and skills are still the key to dominate the market. Certificate is just a paper and most are not looking into it by now. Though, you can check Udemy.

manijones

Hey if you have passion for digital marketing then you can learn it via YouTube video's also, I learned digital marketing via various YouTube video's and implementing those tricks on my own blog and also taking an small term internship, this all has helped me become an expert in social media and currently I am doing PPC for dentist as well as dental website designing in Los Angles.

salihuyelwa

How to be a certified digital marketer.
Best way to become a certified digital marketer is to get your business name registered and licensed.

Sisira

Hey guys,

Please can someone tell me what it means to b a certified digital marketer?

Thanks in advance.
Certification is needed if you are going to join any company. If you want to scale up as an entrepreneur, please don't waste time looking for certificates. Almost everything is out there on the Internet. Learn from the google university

ezmob

If you have clients that require proof to show them you're in the know then you need to be certified, some good certifications to go through not only for showing off...(?) but also to prove your experience with the platform is Google's academy and Facebook's Blueprint.

According to me, anyone can get a certificate from any institute, but I would like to suggest that you work on getting good knowledge about digital marketing so you can do your work very well.

Nemanja

Premium Member
Hey guys,

Please can someone tell me what it means to be a certified digital marketer?

Thanks in advance.
I like your question but to be honest I think it didn't have nothing to verify a person is a certified digital marketer or not. If yes, they may be very famous in the field and well known.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.