What are the top 5 off-page techniques to rank in Google?

EngagementRingsUSA

I would say that any list of the "top 5" would be subjective, so I will provide the one factual, objective and unavoidable common denominator between most (if not all) off page techniques - top notch content. The techniques themselves will inevitably create differences in the type of content you need, where it is published, the sales funnel you create and so forth, but the level of engagement you can generate with your content is what will ultimately determine your results.

tayyabwpb

1. Daily content Publishing on your Blog
2. Guest Posting
3. Outreach for Mentions and Links
4. HARO Picthes free backlinks from High authority websites
5. Discussion in forums and Communities like reddit, quora, etc..

Jaydenwix

Add two times keyword in SBM, microblogging, Blog comments. But with unique and innovative content.

idontwanna

I think USG or user-generated content, SEO optimized title, and content that actually answers questions.

For example, if I do a quick search with the question "what is dropshipping?" these are the 3 sites that rank according to Google results (or at least, in my area, I'm from the US): site 1, site 2, and site 3.

They all have something in common. When you go through SEO tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush, you'll see that all three made a significant effort in building a guestposting profile. Their titles are all directly related to the question, and the content are top-of-the-notch. The best thing I noticed though was when I was searching through content and going through forums when I was learning about dropshipping, I encountered these three same articles mentioned by the people! This is where "word-of-mouth" comes into play. These three websites are known to have a reputation with dropshipping content, hence they are mentioned organically, which, to Google, is a huge plus! Since people are talking about you, we'll push/crawl your content further for more people to see!

Ramasmith

1. Creating valuable backlinks
2. Social Media Marketing
3. Guest Content
4. Forum Posting
5. Local Listings

HelgaRaymond

Off-page SEO techniques – Five steps to increase your domain authority
  • Creating valuable backlinks. Creating backlinks is at the core of off-site SEO and is a technique that is crucial for any site with the aspiration of ranking on page one.
  • Social Media Marketing.
  • Guest Content.
  • Forum Posting.
  • Local Listings.

hemantlatawa

Day by Day google changing search algorithm. And you guys still thinking Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Guest Posting Really Works ?

manijones

The top 5 Off-Page Techniques to rank on Google with the help of link building are as follows:
Social Bookmarking links
Directory links
Guest posting
Unofficial blog links
Blog Commenting links
By creating links with the help of link building will definitely help you rank on Google Search Engine.

Brackwom

All off-page technique is good, but the link building technique is king in all other technique.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.