How to improve the subscriber on youtube channel?

ahaesthetics

I just created a youtube channel but the number of subscribers is too low. Is there any way to increase subscribers? Thank you

JessicaLawrence

You need money for advertising. Collaboration is also good, but I doubt that bloggers with subs would share with you.

EngagementRingsUSA

Is your content interesting and engaging? Does it stand out in some way? If so, spread the word on your blog and website. I also recommend collecting emails and notifying your user base when new content is posted. Additionally, remind people to hit the subscribe button in the video itself. Once someone subscribes, they will automatically be notified when new content is posted. The more effective channels you use to push your YouTube channel, the more chances you have of increasing its visibility.

Let me give you an example - I am a fan of a YouTube channel called Active Self Protection (ASP). The founder is a U.S. Navy vet, John Correa. His channel now has a subscriber base of well over two million viewers. He did not achieve this level of success by accident. Check out his channel and see how he promotes it - on his website, his email list, the channel itself (literally in every single video), etc...

Hometutor

Simple stuff you probably already thought of, but telling people to subscribe and click the bell in the video and a link to instructions to subscribe in the description will definitely help.

I use the share feature and post the video to other social media
Embed the video on a web page again telling people to subscribe etc..
I then share the web page to social media

That's all I can think of for now.
Haven't been on here for a while. You're my first reply in a long time.
Rick

Clay_P

I just created a youtube channel but the number of subscribers is too low. Is there any way to increase subscribers? Thank you
I am sure you are using popular keywords and making attractive thumbnails for your videos.
If you aren't, try to focus on that.
You can collaborate with other YouTubers or run ads to get new traffic to your videos and ultimately get subscribers.
Try to build relations with your social media audience and then share your videos with them this will surely help you to get long-term/loyal subscribers.

Brackwom

For increasing subscribers, the best thing is the content.
If your content is best or relevant then, all people subscribe to you & make you famous by sharing it with all people. Put efforts into making amazing content or the best video quality.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.