How to increse effieciency of my team?

aharkless32

Hi there! I'm a manager in IT-company that specializing on creating websites, but sometimes it's really hard for me to monitoring all of them. Can you give me an advice how can I improve monitoring system of our company?

EngagementRingsUSA

I would say that you should not feel the need to micromanage your team members. Performance update meetings typically work well. When you have the right team members in place, once per week meetings should be more than sufficient. During those meetings I recommend discussing the current status, challenges and obstacles, as well as anticipating worst case scenarios.

When software engineers report "all is well" I become nervous and start posing the question, what could go wrong and what are you doing to anticipate/plan for it? I also recommend encouraging collaboration, where the engineers are supporting each other. Hope this helps. Good luck!

idontwanna

idontwanna
If I may add to this, I think one of the best things that you can do without micromanaging them is setting milestones. Our team usually breaks down project statuses into feasible milestones on an online project management software. In line with this, I definitely second the once-per-week meeting. We usually do it on Mondays! This is so we could pick up on where we left off last Friday, and set expectations for the entire week :)

Ramasmith

Hello,

Firstly, You need to calm in each and every situation after that you can provide task to each and every employee per day and recheck after the whole day task. I am sure this process will help you to increase efficiency of your team.

Keith

You can expect much from your team. Use these tips to surround yourself with those who are working hard to reach common goals.
Diversify your team
Lead with gratitude, and share yours regularly
Be authentic and vulnerable
Clarify each person’s role

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.