What objects to include in T-shirt Design?

Vinsha Amalia

Hi all! Straight to my point. I would like to ask for your opinion or advice from all of you.

Exactly last night, I got a client to make a streetwear t-shirt design. And he made a request to include an image object or something else related to "SHEEESH". Honestly, I'm a little confused about what objects to include in the design. Maybe some of you have an opinion?

Thanks and Regards :)

DavidLux

Honestly, I'm a little confused about what objects to include in the design
You need to ask them if they has logo or whatever objects that you want to add on the design, you should not think more for that, just asking to do and fit their requirement and that will not waste your time.

Clay_P

Right, Asking the client directly will make your task a lot easier.

I personally think a logo and an emoji will do the work. ;)

Brackwom

Emoji is right, but when I do a little research about that word, I found some horror pictures or logos.
So, I think that client wants some thriller or horror design.

Lola12

As far as I know, the word Sheesh is an expression of distrust or irritation. Usually, this word is used to express shock, surprise, or excitement about something. You just need to find a suitable picture or a suitable emoji for this description.
I really love custom T-shirts because they show and express your personality. You can come up with any design that comes to your mind and make it a reality. It's good that I don't have to invent anything because I don't have a very vivid imagination.

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.