6 useful plugins to optimize images in WP

hoangvu

The popularity of WordPress is not only the result of it was free and easy to use but that provides countless plugins. Plugins provide several convenient than managing mailing lists, social network integration icons, translations etc. and improve the loading of images of your page. To optimize your images are not only important if you have many images but generally to make your page load faster. Below you will find some of the best WP plugins for this job.

1. Lazy Load

The easiest of all the management and requires a single installation and activation. Not allow preloading of images and gives a fade-in effect to the image.

2. Imsanity

This plugin changes the dimensions of the images. Ticked all the boxes for those who do not need high resolution pictures and do not know how to do resize their images in a program.

3. CW Image Optimizer

If you want to improve the images you have already uploaded to your page without reducing quality, this plugin uses techniques low loss and the only thing that changes is the size of image files.

4. PB Responsive Images

This plugin will automatically reformat all images in a format similar to that of responsive images, depending on the screen resolution every visitor without the need to code.

5. WP Smush.It

The plugin that uses the Yahoo's Smush.it, which does not require configurations to optimize the images and reduce their size. Will optimize all the images that are loaded automatically and also offers a choice of mass (bulk) optimization.

6. Hammy

Optimizes images of your website producing these images in different sizes so when someone visits your page, view the image in one of those sizes that has produced depending on the screen christi.Einai suitable for mobile phone users.

Hope it will helpful to you! :victory:

jdunhin

Yes finally :) People need to make their images smaller on the websites. Google like fast loading sites. I am so happy you wrote this article!

metataggvp

Hi Jerry, It looks great and to some extent subjective to me. I liked EWWW Image Optimizer and the best part of this pluging is it automatically optimize the images not matter they are new or already uploaded. Additionally, it also helps in image sizing and automatically converts & produce image with smallest size. I would like to give you a big thanks for such useful plugins. Keep up such great job...

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies