Does really email marketing worthy?

wisesolutions

Hello,

When we search anything on search engine we search via keywords and we get the details.
So how can email marketing worthy when clients or customer need anything.

Thanks

Clay_P

Hello,

When we search anything on search engine we search via keywords and we get the details.
So how can email marketing worthy when clients or customer need anything.

Thanks
Email marketing is not for search queries, Google is already doing that perfectly.

Emails are perfect for those who have an audience (or we can say email list). If you are showing affiliate links or ads to your audience on your blog, there are lesser chances that they look at them. And there are fewer chances that they click and purchase something. 🙁

But if you are sending the product or affiliate link directly to the person's inbox, there are a lot more chances to getting clicks and generating conversions. 🥳

While doing this, make sure you don't share raw affiliate links without any content, you will end up getting spammed. Always give something to your audience and then make the offer for getting something in return.

brandonwood

Email marketing can be a very good marketing tool if you do it properly or on the right path.

lexiavenge

When they subscribed on your email then, its an opportunity for you to promote your sales. However, not all customers are into email marketing. Try to explore other options too.

Massly

This is the first thing that owners of projects or products do because it is faster and more sales because they have a target audience that sells more and at a lower price than ads on Google or other ads, and this is the most important thing for the owner of the product or project

AlextheGreat

Best answer
Every year the number of email users increases, that we can see from the statistic. For example, in 2020, 4037M and 2021, it is 4147M. So, when you run any campaign and gather your audience data, the email address is the best way. Email marketing is the best way to promote your brand, awareness, and sell your product or service.

salesmanago

Hi!
Email marketing plays an extremely important role. It helps you stay in touch with your customers, make sales efficiently and build relationships and loyalty. But the most effective emails are those that are tailored to the recipients. The right personalization will make your customers feel nurtured and cared for. They will more likely to buy your products, for example. Using the latest technology, you can personalize most elements of an email campaign and you can bespoke them to the individual needs and preferences of the recipient. In emails you can personalize: title, message text, submitted offers, call-to-action, sender account, sender footer, shipping time. If you're interested in, on our blog you can find great article about 5 ways of email content personalization :)

thomsonkaren

In my opinion, this is the worst type of marketing that has ever existed. I hate getting spam letters on my email account. I think most people also hate it, and now imagine using this method to promote your product or service. I think this is more anti-marketing. For example, I permanently delete all spam letters I get without even reading them. I use all existing methods to get rid of spam. For example, the most helpful thing is the temporary email. They are helping me to avoid spam letters that are arriving after registration on websites.

umairseoexpert12

Email marketing is up to 40 times more effective than social media, according to a study done by McKinsey & Company. The same study also shows that the buying process happens 3 times faster than in social media.

morissyn

I believe that sending advertising by e-mail is not relevant now, because it is not effective. People are now using email more and more often just to protect their account, transfer passwords, and that's it. Otherwise, everyone has already switched to messengers.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.