Black Ops 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

content kings

Hello all,

As some of you may be aware, Black Ops 2 is due to release in November. I was just wondering whether any of you are going to be purchasing the game and if so, why are you going to purchase it? What has taken your fancy in this up and coming game and what are you looking forward to seeing?

I personally cannot wait for the game, the revamped online multiplayer game mod looks like a high flying, intense and enjoyable feature which will surely keep me entertained for ours.

hoangvu

This is the first time i've ever heard about this game , do you have some screenshot of game ?

WillyLeak

I got the game and it is not that much of a big deal. I mean I was excited that it would be better than black ops 1 but it’s not that big of a deal. There is an increase in graphics and weapons and tactics. Overall on a scale of 1 - 10 ill go with a 6.

aixporter

Looks great. I wonder when they will publish the Mac version.

Hawker

Hello all,

As some of you may be aware, Black Ops 2 is due to release in November. I was just wondering whether any of you are going to be purchasing the game and if so, why are you going to purchase it? What has taken your fancy in this up and coming game and what are you looking forward to seeing?

I personally cannot wait for the game, the revamped online multiplayer game mod looks like a high flying, intense and enjoyable feature which will surely keep me entertained for ours.
Provided they get rid of all this exo crap yes. I've heard it will be open world environment like GTA/Battle field.

But they will probably make it set in the future again.

They need to go back to the past like world at war or something with the tommy gun and mp44 and that, claymores, man I used to love scavenger perk and claymores. Miss those days.

I got the game and it is not that much of a big deal. I mean I was excited that it would be better than black ops 1 but it’s not that big of a deal. There is an increase in graphics and weapons and tactics. Overall on a scale of 1 - 10 ill go with a 6.
What do you mean you got it? It's not released until November...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.