How To Improve google Backlinks?

hoangvu

hello dears,

I want to know how can I increase google inbound links ?

please tell me I want to enhance my google visitors.

Any idea?

contech

Do Off page SEO like guest-posting, article submission, blog commenting on high PR sites that is relevant to your website niche, diversify your keywords strategy means changing your anchor text and not using the same keywords all the time, etc.

In addition to that, do On page SEO as it will be give great impact to your visitors which most likely lead them to come back to your site if you have high quality contents.

Kavin Martin

Find forums that enable Dofollow links in your signature and profile pages. the most drawbacks to forums are the wants they will set before permitting you to post backlinks. they're knowing spammers making an attempt to use them thus most need registration, a minimum variety of posts, and perhaps even a waiting amount before permitting you to post. If you're patent it is a great way to urge dofollow backlinks.

kathleenortan

Hi,
The best way to improve back links are through blog commenting, blog posting and working on social networking sites. If you comment on good blog commenting sites keeping in consideration the sites PA and DA, am sure you will start getting back links.

Alex_smith

These Off page Activities are helpful to get backlinks.
- Forum posting
- Article submission
- blog submission and blog commenting
- RSS submission
- Classified submission
- Social bookmarking
- Directory submission
- Press Release

RafaelJames

Work on various Off page SEO techniques to build back links. Some of th est EO techniques for link building are Article Submission, Directory Submission, Profile Submission, Forum Posting, Social Bookmarking and Guest Posting.

Mark Steve

To make backlinks to your website you have to submit your site in different places some are listed below:
Writing articles
Posting on forums
Posting on blogs
Posting on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

pramod

Gaining Google Backlinks is not an easy task to carry out, you need to have strong link building approach to have Google Backlinks.

Effective Techniques:
  1. Guest Blogging
  2. Forum Posting
  3. Blog Commenting
  4. Blog Posting
  5. Social Bookmarkings
  6. Local Business Listings

Alex Thompson

On page SEO as it will be give great impact to your visitors which most likely lead them to come back to your site if you have high quality contents.

mugwande

Getting links from high page rank sites is the best way and you can gain this by applying some very good techniques like forum posting, bookmarking, etc but the type of your links matters mostly.

Joseph_Hill

Improve quality backlinks completely, related to SEO work ,which all have been discussed above by other members.Now what else we can do is ,we need to find out better SEO provider company and for that you can go through with my signature.Just check it out..

Hosting

There are many ways to increase the number of your backlinks :

- Article submission
- blog submission and blog commenting
- RSS submission- Classified submission
- Social bookmarking
- Directory submission
- Press Release

JoeHasty

To improve Google backlinks one need to develop high quality websites having unique contents present in it and use proper techniques according to your demands.

linda0288

I think you're approaching this from the wrong perspective. You're focused on your rankings with a few keywords, and trying to think of ways that you can artificially boost your site in the rankings for those keywords.

Focus on your traffic, not your rankings.

If you create the kind of content on your website that matches the information needs of your visitors, you'll attract more people to your website. Right now you've just got a "thin affiliate site", created on top of Expedia's affiliate program. I would suggest that you focus on creating amazing content for travellers, and then use the Expedia affiliate program to help them book their trip.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.