Is content more useful than link building?

Alicefeltch

Obvious yes. If you write poor content then google doesn't rank it. In March 2021 google algorithm updated about the content and link building. And if you build links through user-generated content, they want you to mark the links with the attribute: Rel=”ugc”.
Of course, you should focus on creating an amazing user experience, creating mind-blowing content.

vishwa

i think both works together. you have to create quality content and build backlinks to rank better in search engines. Quality and helpful content also helps to get natural backlinks.

Spyderhost

There are some charts out there that show some great info on what SEO experts believe the algorithms look at and how much weight they believe is assigned to each. The problem is that no one truly knows except the people who create the algorithms. That aside, quality content is just as important as quality linking. However, you can get ranked either way as was pointed out earlier by Hipcat. Google really does want quality content to show people and it is my belief that they do put more weight on that than on the number of quality backlinks. Backlinks are great, however, lets face the facts that you can have all the quality links you want, but if your content is garbage people will just stop coming eventually. Plus your bounce rate will be so high and fast this leads me to believe it won't go unnoticed. The longer people are on your website the better and the only way to keep them engaged is a great user experience through quality content.

Rob Whisonant

I concentrate on writing extremely good content and never build links. The links do come naturally over time though. Really good content gets linked to by others. Slowly, but surely.

Content as well as link building Both are important factors in SEO, but we can say that content is more important.

Finacustech

Link building is ineffective if you do not use related content or if you copy content from other sources.

Tech1oo

Both. Good content should be shared in many ways. that called prefect match.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.