cms solution to build web app and mobile app ?

fashionassb

Greetings all,

I would like to know if there is a CMS solution or any development system ( drag and drop / DIY ) in the market via which web apps can be built and also build a mobile app version of the web app. I have example websites, kindly look at the websites and get an idea of what I am trying to inquire

1. tangerine.africa
2. piggyvest.com
3. opayweb.com

I will appreciate recommendation .

Thank you

JaniahTrevino

Greetings! Based on your requirements, I'd recommend exploring content management systems like WordPress with plugins like AppPresser or Drupal with the DrupalGap module. These CMS platforms offer flexible options for building web apps and creating mobile app versions. Another option worth considering is using a development framework like React Native or Flutter, which allows you to build cross-platform mobile apps using a single codebase. These frameworks provide a drag-and-drop interface and DIY capabilities for rapid app development. I encourage you to research these options further to determine which one suits your specific needs.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.