- Paying For Advertising
- Make a Separate Blog to Promote Your Website
- Mailing List
- Spend Time Forum Posting
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization
- Write Articles For Your Site
- Obtain Backlinks to Your Site

In your point of view, which is best Way to promote your website? and why?

Any ideas?

contech

The best way would be using all of this methods except 'Search Engine Optimization' because all others are already SEO. lol

Anyways, Yeah you should do all the things listed, don't just focus on one method, and don't ever forget to do the things carefully and don't overdo it. Google might see your site is spamming the interwebz so don't ever forget to make it look NATURAL that means diversify your keywords, when doing web 2.0 properties link to other authority sites as well not just to your main website.

When creating articles, you can curate other high quality post from other popular blogs so that way you have links pointed to high authority sites this is be done on your web 2.0 (Your method 'Make a Separate Blog to Promote your Website) properties too in making quick articles and making links look natural.

kurt harris

Best ways to promote your website:
1) Submit articles to article directories
2) Participation on forum
3) Submit guest posts on other websites
4) Write quality articles for your site
5) Participate on social networking sites related to your niche
6) Make use of images and videos

BruisJem

Online promotion techniques are widely use in every business. There are so many different marketing techniques like social media marketing, e-mail marketing, forum posting, blog posting, guest post, social sharing, promotional product marketing etc. All that techniques are the best marketing methods to promote our site and business.

Alex_smith

Social media marketing generates, best traffic to the website. Sharing good content in social media websites can help you to get more visitors to the website.
Facebook is one of the largest and popular social media site where we can promote our business pages. Most of the people love to use facebook marketing to increase brand identity.

JamesMarks

Submit guest post in popular blog, submit articles, social media connection helps to increase traffic and promote your site.

terryanny

I agree that a holistic approach to marketing is the most useful. Use every trick in your bag to get traffic.

then come back here and tell us what worked best for you...

Because that's the cutting point. different techniques work better in different situations for different sites.

Good Luck

Ric

Local and business listings site are limited but these are best way to promote website. Social media or networking is also a good option for promotion.

Annika Panzini

Among the list you presented, I would suggest that you use social media and seo because I have used it before and it did wonders for my websites and online business...

LaniXO

Out of the methods you've mentioned I'd focus on long-term free traffic methods like SEO, building a social media following on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and doing a few guest posts on popular blogs to get some quality backlinks and traffic.

For paid traffic I'd buy some banners on popular blogs and forums in my niche.

For short term paid traffic, I'd do solo ads, classified ads, and marketplace ads on popular forums.

I've written in more detail about these methods on this thread here: https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/2166-Best-Promotion-Techniques?p=15947#post15947

hope that helps :)

emelia

If you want to promote your website, then you need to check whether your website is indexed in Google or not. In case it is not indexed, then submit your site to Google. It might take a week or more. Submit your site to some directories.

jeffermello

The another best way to promote your website is Guest posting. We have to find out the websites which allows us to write a content for them. We can contact them and provide them content containing a link back to our website. This helps us to increase our visitors for our websites.

Gupta

All the methods that are mentioned in this thread are good and are required in order to get good results from your website. But, don't you think that Google has become a little more stricter or rather more restrictive on SEO? Especially with couple of recent updates.

eina26

I have to agree with you, Gupta. Because of Google penguin, we need to be more careful when we do SEO. It's important to be updated on Google's rules because nowadays, I don't think it's possible to escape it.

jeffermello

1. Create a blog.
Creating content on a consistent basis not only builds links internally (by linking out from your posts), but it also gives you the ability to build links naturally, because content is your greatest asset when attracting links. A blog is essential to many strategies outlined here, such as linking out. You absolutely need a blog in today's online environment to survive.

e-persuader

Promotion is very vital in any business. Copywriting is another method of promotion. This includes SEO copywriting, content writing, and social networking. Through this, you can get more traffic and make your website rank well and searchable. You can also post on social media and bookmarking sites. These are the best and cost-effective ways to improve your website as well as your business. Surely, it will work for you.

querysolution

on page optimization, contributes 70-80% for any website promotion. so , try to make your website more user friendly. There are approx. 30 activities which you can perform for promotion of your website

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.