Best ways to promote new Web Hosting Business?

poco

Hello everyone, I have started a new web hosting business.
I want to know some good ways to promote my web hosting business? Trying Google Ads but not getting enough results.
Any other ways for the initial boost?

shiju

The hosting industry is highly competitive. Even branded hosting providers face competition. So first of all you have to made uniqueness in your hosting service. Every one stick on reducing the price. Yes, definitely price matters, but other than the price you can provide top class support for existing customers and make them a brand ambassadors (not officially) to promote your product on social media. Ask them to write great reviews for you on other hosting review sites. Other than promoting globally, you have to make some fan followers and good reviews with satisfied customers.

So creating a credible hosting provider is the primary thing you have to put in your mind.

hostingseekers1

There are many ways to promote your web hosting business but a few of them are focus on your social media channels, Optimize your website properly, create strong backlinks, provide discounts, communicate to your network activity, and so on.

smarthoster

A well-designed business strategy is important, this is the basis! In the absence of a business strategy, I think it is totally useless to promote on any platform. So you will only experience disappointment.

Dopani

Trying Google Ads but not getting enough results.
Forums that related to web hosting fields will help, and of course is you will get lower rates on forums if compared with Google ads.

anindahosting

Premium Member
Hello there,

You can use commercial webmaster forums and social media.

Lucifer

Register on Hosting Directories and promote your products there.

SenseiSteve

Hello everyone, I have started a new web hosting business.
I want to know some good ways to promote my web hosting business? Trying Google Ads but not getting enough results.
Any other ways for the initial boost?
This is an old thread, so I'm curious how the OP's web hosting business is faring today?

kumarajite

I can suggest you that, there are two platforms are available where you will be able for good promotion for web hosting Services in which

1) SEO - in this platform people will find you easily through Search Engine.
2) Social media - As everyone know that, there are many kind of people are travelling online in the different different kinds of platform like as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc any time, So, where you will do promotion over social media then it will provide you good marketing for your web hosting business.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.