The Best and Worst Times to Send an Email ?

Maxwell

Email marketing is an ideal way to promote your business without spending a lot of money so if you do a good email marketing campaign then you will achieve more goals for you online business. A factor that I want to mention here it is time. According to you, which is the best and worst times to send an Email for your email marketing campaign ?

Any ideas ?

terryanny

I had always heard that early mornings because people tend to check their emails first thing. HOWEVER, I offer many global services and I have decided that it is ALWAYS morning somewhere.

terryanny

To that end, I just send one everyday, write up a whole bunch of them and schedule delivery for mornings. Easy peasy

karmadir

Early morning is the best time to call clients. In evening,they get irritated.

LaniXO

6am-9am their local time is usually what I do...but that's when a lot of people send emails out so their inbox is going to be full with a lot of other emails so you just have to make sure you stand out and take the time to get good at email marketing. Otherwise the evenings is usually the next best option because people usually check their email after dinner or before bed...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.