Several sites for sale

SideDots

Several sites that I really just never got to, but I might. These are all on Cpanel servers, and be given full access after payment but I can not install for you. Both hosts are cheap and might transfer if you ask nicely. These have not been promoted , or even done SEO. Most are priced mostly on name.

Tipsonseo.com
I think this is a great name, and a nice looking site, but it doesnt auto update

ownniche.com
Big site, lot of nice sites, it sells

verybadbreath.com
another name that appraises well, term you can forget and a site many should check out

alldietpills.com
this is an awesome looking site

ihatehashtags.com
Honestly rather just sell this name, as why I love the name isnt what the site promotes. I do hate hash tags and its a name people can remember

.aacreditrepair.com
lesser name and my thoughts on price would reflect it

1stfacts.com
another name you wont forget, good seo name and product isnt bad.

pluginright.com
Plugins are big and >>>

all names are at dynadot, save all diet pills. Again, these have not been promoted at all so traffic is likely small. Taking offers, thinking $35 on a couple, towards $500 on a couple mostly based on name.

all but the one dynadot
Check whois for dates....cpanel hosting give cpanel and ftp access after payment. PP payment unless we talk about other methods

Thanks for looking.

DM with offers.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views