Do you have more than one Facebook account?

Mr. Awesome

For some people, having only one account on Facebook does not seem to be enough.

The reasons for having more than one account vary greatly from person to person (for example: when you decide to separate the personal account from Facebook from the business account, in case you own a company), after all... Each one of them has special / peculiar motivations for it.

What do you think about it? :)
As a business guy like me, I prefer to have two accounts- personal and business. Personal account can help you track easily by your relatives and friends. Im sure you don't want someone you know to be confused whether which is the real account or not. Business account is the one I used when I am doing marketing research. I joined different groups on Facebook and let them have their opinion on what I am promoting for. Also, having two accounts are effective because you can separate your personal life and your job.

AmieBotella

Currently I own 2 accounts one for personal and the other for social people and work acquaintances. Both accounts are not related to each other. They are not friends to keep my privacy intact. Truthfully, it's hard to manage two accounts.

hgonzales2

I only have one Facebook account. I don't think I need more than one. I find it so annoying if I found some people using more than one account because I think they are hiding something or they maybe a pervert. I can't fully trust social media, I mainly use it for fun and to get in touch with my friends. Reading some interesting articles online is also one of my reason why I keep my account. It's one way for me to gain more knowledge about the world. :icon_rock:

victoroj

I have 2 Facebook accounts. One for my personal account and another for advertising my products (business). Facebook is really a great place to sell our products and it's hard to do it in our personal account, so I made another account for business purposes only and it works well for me.

williamk

I used to have two Facebooks accounts, which I later realised they were of no use. I deleted one and was left with the other one, this I did when I started managing several Facebook pages and groups which is quite easy to do when having only one account.

josereyjesus

It would always go down to the need of creating a new account. You don't make one just for the heck of it. You make one because you need it, irregardless of reason. Separating you rpersonal and your business profile is one, and just a reminder to everyone, one profile is already hard to maintain, think about having two or three.

iamreeence

I have two accounts on Facebook, but i rarely use the second account. As to what the purpose of my second account is, I actually created that during my college days. I really want to save money that is why I did not buy any flash drive and instead, created a second account where i can send my files and other important documents. In case that I will be needing one of those file I'll just scan to the messages I sent to the second account and voila, instant flash drive for me. I know its kinda absurd, but it really did help me during those days. I still open it frequently, but I am more active to my main account.

yenixer

I tried having two facebook accounts but I failed to manage both so I decided to focus on my personal account. Before creating multiple accounts you have to understand first what is your purpose, basically facebook was created for social connection and sharing information alongside its terms and condition. If you want to build a harmonious relationship with your facebook friends, followers and likers you should abide to the rules and be responsible to your accounts whether it is a personal or business account.

yajia92

Facebook is one of the many social networking sites where you can promote your online business. A lot of people are in a habit of creating multiple accounts to serve different purposes. I have 2 facebook accounts myself, my main account is my personal space, where I can connect and socialize with my family and friends. My second one serves as a business/commercial account, where I can do business and other extra income activities. I think it's safer to separate your personal account from the account your using for business.

pau18

I have two Facebook accounts but removed the older one. I created a new account because I have so many friends from my old one but as the days went buy more friends again flooded in my new Facebook and I realized it is hard to handle two accounts and since the friends you have from the first one are also your friends from the new one. Maybe the next time I will create a new one is to make it a privare one.

SouthFlorida

I have a personal facebook page, and I have another page with a different version of my name. Thats the one I make different business pages with.

ecole11j

I have a personal Facebook and a professional Facebook. The personal Facebook is one that I use to connect to family and friends. The professional one has my full legal name and is connected to my professional Twitter account. I mainly use that to connect to others in my field and share related content.

joey_2tep

I used to have two facebook accounts. One is for my personal use and the other one to keep an eye on my girlfriends facebook account. Lol! Well, funny but that's the reason why the second account was created. The first is an account for happiness, good memories and some unforgettable stuff. Anyway, I let go of the second one because I got married with that ex girlfriend I was referring to and got busy posting up good memories on that first account or should I say my happy ending account.

aretteprieve

Actually I have only one Facebook account. For my business I didn't create a new FB page but I use a business page that is connected to my personal one and it's enough for me

Sha30

Yes i have 2 account 1 acount for may personal and 1 is for advertice in buy and sell its good separate to easy identify your post for job or for personal.

udershirt123

I only have one Facebook account. I have my account since i was a kid. I don't like having an extra or second facebook account because it's a hassle for me and i don't have a reason to make another one. If i will apply for a job online and it needs to log in my facebook account then i will use my original account, why make another one if you have one

DanielDP

I have two accounts, an account for work, an account only add close friends

GabbyBoink29

I have more than one Facebook Account. I use my other Account for Online Business purposes. And it is not a scam. Some people use Facebook Account for scamming other people. But mine is a Legit Business. And I can say that having a Legit Facebook Account for Business purposes is a big help.

JezieLyn

Yes, I do but I only created the other one to just investigate a person. But as soon as I am done I have deactivated it. I don't feel like using many accounts when am not depending on it. I am an extrovert person and I need to communicate in real world. One account for me is enough.My main purppose of creating my account is to stay connected to those friends that I have not been seeing for a very long time.

Gladford

I have two (2) Facebook accounts, I use my first account very often or should I say my main facebook account and the other one is where I connect and save all my games, files and etc.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.