Anyone here had a good experience with youtube shorts and affiliate marketing?

Theclone

Hey,
I just wanted to know if anyone had seen some results with YouTube shorts as a mean to drive traffic to affiliate offers.
I had tried it but there seems little to no traffic going to the affiliate page despite 1 million + views on the channel...

Clay_P

Although, I haven't tried YouTube shorts for affiliate marketing.

But I don't think people can earn that much money or traffic from Youtube shorts.
Who has time to read the description and click on the affiliate link from there?
People will just swipe the video and watch another one.

However, there might be some tactics to pull them towards the description.

Moreover, If you want YouTube to work for you, you really need to have the same mindset as one would have with Google.

Being consistent and frequently uploading high-quality content is a must. Gain the trust of your audience and influence them, which will help you get clicks on your affiliate links.

And also remember that these platforms are originally made for providing information. Somehow we made it an advertisement platform. We used to watch TV for the quality of the shows, not the content of the ads. But they are also important. Same way, we visit these platforms for getting informed/entertained, so provide quality, relevancy, and once your channel/website grows, your earnings would also grow.

marketerrakib

Hey,
I just wanted to know if anyone had seen some results with YouTube shorts as a mean to drive traffic to affiliate offers.
I had tried it but there seems little to no traffic going to the affiliate page despite 1 million + views on the channel...
I think, at least from my perspective, there are no valid values with the Youtube shots. You will hardly find the majority of the people who go through the description part of a youtube video. However, it is still possible if there are essential values created with the videos.

LordJames4

My friend tried to create ads on tick tock, but he was just banned in the end. It seems to me the same thing will happen if you create ads on YouTube.

garlicpopped

I think it will be difficult to use it via Youtube. Because this is the main video sharing platform. So if there are links, those are the ones you want to link out

harrygreen90

YouTube Shorts can be a good way to drive traffic to your affiliate offers, but it depends on many factors such as the relevance of the Shorts to the affiliate offer, the engagement level of the viewers, the way you promote the affiliate link in the Shorts, and your target audience. It's important to test different strategies and see what works best for you. It may also be helpful to evaluate the overall quality of your Shorts and the appeal of your channel to see if there are areas for improvement. Additionally, you can consider exploring other traffic sources and promoting your affiliate offers through multiple channels to diversify your traffic and increase your chances of success.

IronBalls

It seems to me that the main problem with YouTube Shorts is that it is inconvenient and unpopular. TikTok has many times the audience. If you have a YouTube channel, it's even better to post on TikTok , because you will have several different sources of traffic. Although no one is stopping you from publishing that content on both platforms

Older threads
Replies
Views
SIG
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.