What is a good free program to make graphic designs?

hoangvu

I want to make a desgin on my computer that i can put on a t-shirt for my company. I was thinking if any one knew of a free program i can do this on....

thanks

skullofskill

Hi Presley, if you're looking to create designs for t-shirts, I will suggest Inkscape.org. It's is a free, and open source, vector graphics editor. Also, Paint.net was great to use at one time for me. I liked Paint.net because I was able to add a PSD plugin that allowed .psd (Photoshop) files to be loaded. It's a nice feature when you have to edit .psd files all of the time, but don't want to purchase Photoshop.

You should also have a look at TeeSpring. The T-shirts you design may become a viral craze that pays. TeeSpring is super cool! You can create your shirts there, to be sold in an online marketplace. I hope that helps you out too!?

bijutoha

When you are going to think about a free program to make graphic designs than Affinity Photo makes you smile in this purpose. Because, It is too much similar to Photoshop, Someone say Affinity Photo challenge to Photoshop. However, Affinity Photo for Windows is available now and it’s completely free.

Another thing is that, You are thinking to design for T-shirts, than you need to know about vector works. Because, It is best for T-shirt design and Vector Works offer you to change color and edit individual elements with ease. Also it is printable with any size without losing resolution.

Raster-to-Vector-s.gif

You can achieve this works by some drawing programs such as Illustrator, CorelDraw, Affinity Designer etc. Unfortunately, They are premium. So, you can think about Inkscape

Attachments

edwardkenway

In this modern era if you search on the internet for program for graphic design you can find massive amount of sites those can very helpful for beginners for instance:
canva
picmonkey
pixlr
piktochart

these are some free softwares that i know about, but who works with professional purpose those are using photoshop, illustrator, corel draw etc type of softwares ,and yes those are not completely free, they have free trial offer after time duration you've to buy those softwares for more efficient work.

linconcley

There are lots of tools which are really helpful for designing lots of thing some of are given below:

*Gimp
*Pixia
*Inkscape
*Sodipodi
*ImageMagick etc.

But in professional level photoshop or corel draw works best. And most of the professionals use these tools because of its unique feature. For classic level of work i would say photoshop is the king for the graphic related work. Almost any kind of graphic work happen here.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.