Links for Google it's enough, isn't it?

Frodo_K

Hello, I heard that for promotion in Google, only links on good sites are enough. Nothing more. It's true?

Clay_P

Hello, I heard that for promotion in Google, only links on good sites are enough. Nothing more. It's true?
Apart from quality backlinks, there are a lot of things that impact Google rankings.

The content you post on your website
The user-friendliness of your website
Is your website optimized for mobile or not?
Internal links - external links
Website load time
Website structure
On-page optimization and many other things.

So, it is not true that only getting links from good websites are enough to promote on Google.

Reactions: Frodo_K

Frodo_K

Frodo_K
TY for you answer. I read a little bit about the ranking criteria and there's a point that I haven't understood. If I don't tag images, can this negatively affect the position of the page in the ranking?

marketerrakib

Backlinks from the authority sites are important but it doesn't mean everything in terms of ranking factors. There is something called 'green content' that you have to make. Don't just go for creating many backlinks. Rather, give importance to creating engaging content as well. Doing so will help you to get what you want to attain.

Purres

No, links on good sites are not enough for SEO promotion in Google. While having high-quality backlinks from reputable websites can help improve your website's visibility and rankings, it is just one of many factors that Google takes into account when determining search engine rankings.

Other important factors include:
  1. Relevant and high-quality content: Your website should have informative, original, and well-written content that provides value to users.
  2. User experience: Your website should be user-friendly, easy to navigate, and load quickly.
  3. Technical optimization: Your website should be technically optimized for search engines, including proper use of tags, a sitemap, and a crawlable structure.
  4. Mobile-friendliness: Your website should be optimized for mobile devices and provide a good user experience on small screens.
  5. Social signals: Your website's presence and activity on social media platforms can impact your search engine rankings.
Therefore, to effectively promote your website in Google, you should focus on creating high-quality content and improving the user experience while also implementing sound technical and off-page SEO strategies.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.