Why list building is so important to your success

Harry P

Internet marketing is оbvіоuѕlу dіffеrеnt thаn оfflіnе mаrkеtіng. it's best way to drive traffic to your website and win your competitors on the net..
One of its best methods is list building, I just want to know why list building is so important to your success? any one tried list building on your site? let share your thoughts.

Nytshade

Offline and Online are the same to me and any offline business that is not creating a database is leaving a lot of cash on the table. Your email list is your database, think of it like that maybe you'll understand why you need it.

When you say email list a lot of people think it's some magical thing or something out of this planet, so use the word database instead. Think of a salon, they always ask you to leave your name and cellphone number after working your head. Why? So that they can keep in touch and let you know when they have a sale or launching something new.

If they're moving to a different location or opening a new salon in another location they can use their database to spread the word. Even if they're throwing a party to raise funds, they know they have a database from their clients, so they just blast a message to everyone using sms.

That's how you use your email list, to promote your products, affiliate products or whatever you want. So my question is, how important is a database for a local/physical business? There's your answer right there :)

Fonzan

Hello Harry,

An Email list is one of the most important assets in internet Marketing.
When you have a lot of twitter followers 3000 or more. Twitter can delete your account when you do something against their rules.
With a Facebook page, when you have a thousands of likes. Facebook can delete your account when you do something against their rules.
And even when you have a website, Google can ban your site..
But with an Email list, it's a different story! An Email list is yours and your only.
So when you treat your list with respect, 5 value emails / 1 offer emails
This list will grow and make you good money!

immechanic

Having a quality sizable list is best because you literally own a traffic. Just compose a message and hit send and you'll literally see thousands of traffic pouring in to whatever page you sent them (offer , new blog posts, squeeze page)

Below are few benefits that I can think of:

1. Whenever you have a new blog posts, you simply send an email broadcast to them and redirect them to that post. Those are all warm traffic thus the percentage of them liking, sharing and commenting on your posts is much much higher than cold traffic.

Now when cold traffic comes in, they will see that they have a lot of comments and most often than not they are enticed to join the conversation, and share as well.

2. You can send relalated offers to your list thus making money without having to pay for the traffic. (FREE TRAFFIC + OFFER = MONEY)

I hope it helps.

Harry P

Harry P
I should do on each new blog post? it can be considered too much and become spamming under their eyes?

nesito29

nesito29
Well not really, what you need is an action plan, I personally send them to my blog posts once a week, every Monday a post a new article on my blog and talk about it to my list, if they are interested the go read it, after all is free content, but it's really high quality content after all it's only for my subscribers and I always ask the what is it that they want or need. And write about it, don't be afraid to ask your list what they want, ask them if they want more content, videos, webinars, offers, etc., they will tell you! it's not complicated and that way you build a more closer relationship with them.

The action plan I use is as follows:
Monday: Content
Tuesday: Offer
Wednesday: Relationship
Thursday: Same offer as Tuesday (Some people didn't read the message on Tuesday so just promote again).
Friday: Relationship/Content/Gift (It depends on what is going on with my niche at the moment).

That's how I communicate with my list, you can take that as a reference to connect with your own list.

I hope this helps you!
Have an awesome day!

John

nesito29

List building is probably the most powerful asset you can have in your business, it gives you the opportunity to communicate with your list as often as you want and redirect them wherever you want (sales offer, content, CPA, videos, etc.), people that are not building a list are loosing on a great opportunity.

Now I must clarify having a list doesn't mean that everything will go as you want and you will earn as much as you want, it all depends on the relationship you build with your list, if you want your list to be responsive, then, communicate with them on daily basis, deliver high quality content, gifts and a few offers, but never spam them.

If you are not building your list, then you definitely should.

To your success,
Jonathan N

immechanic

Just as what nesito has said, but for me my action plan is I tend to mix things up a bit. having people guess what's next if it's a promotion, free report, blog posts tend to increase my engagement, open rate and click through rates.

Those are advanced stuff so don't worry about that for now. Bottom line mix things up not just blog posts.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.