Cashandra_Cashakes

Hi everybody, I am new to Affiliate Marketing a beginner in all things digital tech and not being on any social media platforms except for Facebook, for me to take advantage of this opportunity I would need to create and utilise all social media platforms. All that being said I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me if I can still make a success out of Affiliate Marketing and is it possible to do this without having a website as well. Any advice and or tips please and thanks.

hipcat

Staff member
Most affiliate networks will require you to have a website, but even a free blog will do if you have good content.

As far as social platforms, some are better than others, depending on what you are pushing. Pinterest is good for shopping/gifts, Instagram is better for visual media, Facebook is a relatively easy entry point, as most people have accounts there...

Clay_P

You can start affiliate marketing with social media; all the platform have their own advantages in different niches; I would suggest you create a Facebook page as it could help affiliate marketers a lot.

In the initial stage, social media is good, but eventually, you need to have a website to get a high commission or take affiliate marketing on a large scale.

If you are struggling with budget or time, you can begin with free blog sites, as @hipcat suggested. You can surely succeed in affiliate marketing; however, don't forget that you will require a lot of dedication and effort.

crabnomad

I would say without a website, you can promote the affiliate service on Twitter or a Facebook page of your own. Social communities are also promising lands for offering the services

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.