Hello is shopify worth it?

Rob Whisonant

Shopify is really nothing but a glorified host for shops. It does not send traffic to your site. You still have to do that on your own. If you have no technical skills then it can be worth the price for ease of use. But, if you know Wordpress and Woocomerce, you don't need it.

hipcat

I suppose maybe to a newbie, but it's easy to start a store without them. The hard part will always be marketing and getting customers, but they don't help you with that and will still charge you the monthly fee even if you don't make sales.

RenderedElite

I prefer WooCommerce, but Shopify works just fine if that's what you find easier to manage. The real work is getting customers, and it doesn't matter which platform you use - you still have to get people there. Look into WooCommerce and look into Shopify, watch demos of both on YouTube, compare and see which is best for you.

Marione

In fact, Shopify is a great eCommerce platform that comes packed with a full spectrum of useful features allowing you to create online stores of various shapes and sizes. What's more, it provides all the necessary functionality to organize products, customize storefront, accept credit card payments, track orders, and more. However, the final decision whether to settle your online store on Shopify is only up to you. Consider your specific business needs and objectives, budget and tech skills, and finally make the right choice.

mishaladem8

Yes, Its totally worth it. Shopify is one of the famous web hosting platforms these days yet somehow costly. I love all the features and how it serves your site well in the e-commerce industry but the pricing plans are a bit high for those working on a budget.

dividingtheweb

I see that we have two different opinions here, and I lean towards the first one - not really worth it, and also - you can start your own store without it. That of course if you are willing to put some time and effort into it. You can find good digital marketing/WordPress courses, and read some step-by-step guides on how to start an e-commerce business. Again, at first, you might have to pay someone to take care of things, but learn along the way, and soon enough you'll be able to do most of the things by yourself.

cartcoders

I can confidently say that Shopify is definitely worth it for many businesses.

It's a robust and user-friendly eCommerce platform that offers a wide range of features and tools to create and manage online stores efficiently.

It's ideal for both small startups and established enterprises. With various pricing plans, you can find a suitable option based on your business needs and budget.

CryptoGrab

WMS Marketplace Seller
if you are a beginner and you do not need a mega super complex project, then it will suit you

bijutoha

If you are looking for an easy-to-use, affordable, and scalable e-commerce platform, Shopify is a great option. It is a good fit for businesses of all sizes, from small to large enterprises.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views