Best way to make money online

Natalie

What are the most effective ways to earn passive income?

Rob Whisonant

Passive income would be stocks, bonds, crypto and other investments. If you are talking about putting in the work and then that work making you money over time, (what many people mistakenly call passive income) I would say writing books, creating a very informative blog and having an ad network place ads on it.

The amount of money you make is directly proportional to the amount of work you put in up front.

Don't fall for the big red easy buttons people will try to sell you promising passive income. Everything takes works. Including researching the real passive incomes I mentioned above.

hipcat

Best answer
Nothing is really, truly passive, as it all takes effort to setup and maintain to keep the income at the level you require.

For me, the closest thing is my rental property, but online it's affiliate marketing. However, that still takes a serious initial effort before you can "set it and (almost) forget it". I still make sales from initial setups I made 15 years ago, but it gets less over time if you don't "dust it off" once in awhile.

luxeweb

Investments in residential and commercial real estate, with subsequent leasing.
Purchase of a visited website, a popular community on a social network (requires regular updates and administration, or you can hire a manager who will monitor the project)
Occasionally you can get passive income from a large number of referrals in affiliate programs

Earn while you sleep with passive income sources! Invest in real estate or dividend stocks for regular payouts. Create digital products, like eBooks or online courses, that keep generating income. Online businesses, such as e-commerce stores or content platforms, can bring in revenue with minimal ongoing effort. Choose the method that suits your goals and enjoy the benefits of financial flexibility!

peripo

Investing in dividend-paying stocks, real estate rentals, creating digital products like e-books or online courses, affiliate marketing, and peer-to-peer lending are some effective ways to generate passive income. Building a source of passive income often requires upfront effort and time but can result in ongoing returns with less active involvement once established. Finding a method that aligns with your skills, interests, and resources can be key to successfully generating passive income.

CiVault

Is there any way you can share where we can earn money online? Not just by investing or trading, is there any way you can share with us? Thanks in advance.
Local Citations

Nemanja

Premium Member
I am selling services and products online and it is a promising avenue for generating income. This approach leverages the expansive reach of the internet to market and sell various offerings, providing an opportunity to tap into a global customer base. By capitalizing on online platforms, I believe it's a lucrative means to establish a profitable business and achieve financial success.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.