What kind of publications provide the best results in Facebook groups?

yogo

Hello!
What kind of publications provide the best results in terms of involvement the audience?
For instance: Facebook page has audience, how to encourage the audience to start sharing publications, like them etc...

yogo

is it possible to create surveys on Facebook?

There are a few different types of publications that can be extremely effective in Facebook groups. First, consider creating newsfeed-style content that is brief and easy for members to consume. This could include things like important announcements, updates, or tips. Second, leverage Facebook Live or video content to create engaging and interactive experiences for group members. This could be anything from a live Q&A session to a cooking demonstration. Finally, don’t forget about the power of images! Whether you use infographics, funny memes, or inspiring quotes, visual content can be a great way to capture attention and drive engagement in Facebook groups.

FJonson

At any time, news and various video posts will always be relevant on FB. The main thing, as far as I am concerned, is to present information in an interesting way and add various components that people would like to share

mikeBen

You can quickly react to events happening in the world and make relevant reactions or news bulletins. This will always attract the attention of the audience

RogRoggy

Agree with hipcat about the entertainment content. I would create posts that I myself would like to share

vvalerrietk

Depending on what type of FB page, various content gives different results. For example, for a personal brand, it's good to post travel content or dog\cats content - this is always shareable ;)

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.