How to Attract and Keep Customers ?

vicsylicious

Hello there. Do you know the KLT Factor? This stands for Know, Like, and Trust. This is a human-like term. If people like and know you they'll listen to you. But if they trust you they'll do business with you. You have to get people to be able to like and know you and eventually trust you. In order for them to know you, you have to know them first. Establish who you are talking to. Get to know them well because the more specific you can get about them the more you are able to talk directly with them.That's gonna help you to know them and get known by them. Lastly, find common ground that connects you with your customers. Be vulnerable accepting people's criticisms and advice and that's gonna make you more likable. You need to be authentic and real, don't pretend someone who's not you. Talk to your customers what you are doing or about your business practices, that's one way of being really transparent. For that, people think you're really honest and you'll gain their trust.

Melissa16

Nowadays, customers are very wise in buying products, that is why you have to maintain the quality and quantity of what you are marketing.
And also, reducing your price may help. Offer them lower prices for bulk orders. Remember, the customers' weakness is discount. You have to
talk to them, and focus on their needs and wants. When they are satisfied, they will not only return to support your business but will also tell
others what you have to offer.

Keeping your customers satisfied and happy is the best marketing tool to attract and keep them.

gjgcint

There are many ways to attract customers. ads, special offers, and so on. To keep a customer you should talk to them with sincerity. We are all consumers and we want to be treated nicely when buying products or services. Another great thing that works is have a after service support. Even after your customers bought your products you should still be open to their concerns.

RajSS

I am continuing my family business since 3 years now, and my customer response is very good.
First of all, you need to provide a great offer or scheme, which is affordable by the customers and in your budget.
Second thing, make your speech more informative and catch their attention by maintaining a polite and decent tone.
Don't ever be sad in front of your customers, if you meet in person, and if online, then provide a polite response.
Provide great after sales service. Most of the customers have problems after buying the product. You must be active to support then most of the times. It will gradually increase the goodwill of your business.

jayveeramos07

I think the first step to attract your customers is making great impressions of your products. Have it with quality. Let them realize the benefits of buying your products and how it can make their life easier, but don't overdo. It's good to uplift your product, but don't exaggerate things.

Second, do not ever try to attempt making false promises. As I said a while back: do not put too much exaggeration on describing your products and services. Make them feel that you're honest and believe me, they will more likely to come back.

Lastly, be consistent on how you treat them. Consumers want to feel that you care for them, that you want the best for them. Treat them as if they are important part of your business' success. Best of luck. You can do it!

behappie

Consistency is the key to keeping customers. You can put up the best adverts to attract customers. It's no big deal because anybody would fall for catchy advertisement. Post advertisement events would determine customer loyalty and commitment. Loyalty and commitment of customers are assured by consistency and improvement of the seller.

Nancy G

Hear are some points you may consider in attracting and keeping your customers.

*First, you have to know your target market and their growing needs and wants. Most importantly, your product meets the expectations of this market in terms of price and quality and in compliance with laws on safety, protection and other standards.

*Second, try to tailor fit your product according to the benefits (tangible or intangible) derived to relate / appeal easily to your target market. You may need to consult a professional, to research on available data online, or to simply get opinions or do some tests.

*Third, create an appealing website or campaign online, one that is vibrant, eye-catching, user friendly. Use video presentation as an added attraction. Make sure you include all basic info. customers normally ask on the product. Include any available promotion for new and frequent buyers. Provide discounts or special offer if they make an instant decision to buy.

*Fourth, use available social media sites, trending or popular sites to promote the product where anyone can just click leading you to the website or video presentation. Non-traditional methods or publicities can be explored like participating in forums, blogs, sponsoring special events, or being featured online or broadcast media, even giving free samples to a select market.

*Product availability. Make sure you have stocks readily available to the market. On-time delivery and reliable carriers to bring your product to destination at the least minimum time and expense as these factors may affect your price to your customers.

*After-sales service. Make sure you have established your guarantees, warranty and refunds. Make sure you live up to your promises and respond to any customer feedback, positive or negative in the proper way. Getting after sales feedback directly from the buyers can be a welcome treat in keeping your customers and can shed light on your products and your operations.

Customers come and go. Business must continue to evolve and innovate, ready to embraces changes with a positive attitude.

Last edited:

argel241

If I will be a customer, the very first thing I look for is the product.If I get attracted to the product, the second thing to do is visiting the website.To check background,promos,and to know anything about the business.I will check the customers review how good is it and lastly be a regular customer.

fern2x2001

Nice question! Attracting a customer is one thing. Maintaining your customers to keep coming back for your goods or services is a different thing at all. I think for me, attracting a customer is like giving him/her something that your competitors doesn't have. It like you must always have an edge from your competitors. Be different. Don't be afraid to take risks of changing yourself and of your service or goods for you to be able to attract customers. When the customers are already hooked into you, then you must proceed to the second one which is maintaining them.. You have to give them quality services and goods for them to keep coming back for at least once a week, not once a year. Always remember that you are not gaining profits because you reduce the quality but because people are coming back because they like or love you and your products and services.

Pragnya123

There are many factors to be considered. The main one is that your website should be user- friendly that is easy to navigate. Doing surveys, giving huge offers, digital marketing like SEO, SEM and PPC also helps to pull in customers. Offering incredible schemes and discounts would help a lot. In the initial days you cannot expect profit; your main aim should only be to pull in customers and maintain them.

jhuzenA

I know everyone of us has different techniques and ideas. Here's mine.

How to Attract Customers?
If you're using facebook or other social media, create a good profile. Change profile picture or cover photo. Post things that will build up your profile. Post things that will give value to your possible clients. In short, build your image up that will show to your possible clients that you are a trustworthy seller. Remember, people buy or do business with the people they trust. Create rapport with them. Post things that entice them like freebies, discounts or anything that will attract them. Know what people want. Put yourself in their shoes to understand how they think and act. This will give you hints on what to post on your page.

How to Keep Customers?
Treat your customers well. Treat them as family not just clients. Contact them once in a while to maintain connection. Give them updates. Remember, aside from good products, good and fast service retain customers. They will always remember their experience transacting with you. There are too many sellers out there, what's your difference and why will they buy to you? That's because of your good products, fast and reliable service and they trust you. Do extra work for your customers. Send them greetings. That's also a big plus. With these, you will not just retain them, they will also give possible referrals to you so you will have additional clients. Remember words from customers are powerful. They can make or break you.

michelle camo

I have an online business for years and I think keeping your customer is not an easy task because if you built a good relationship with your customers and they know that the products that you are selling are really high quality they would definitely stay and keep your business. You know our customers are the reasons why we still have our business that's why their trust is very important. Once you got customers make sure that they will stick with your business no matter what and it is very important not to loose their trust.

sweetpot81

Attracting customer in such as your presentation, delivery, and honesty. Keeping customers maybe giving discpunts and the more they buy,,t
he bigger the discount. Holiday season is approaching why not send them Christmas cards letting them know how you appreciate them as customers. Maybe this way you can keep customers.

Ridew

Well, there are many way to keep customers, for example, by providing quality service and products, and also give them some rewards and coupons to keep your customers happy.

hakireview

Here are some ways to get new customers:
Utilize traditional mаrkеtіng techniques
Adopt nоn-trаԁіtіоnаl marketing techniques
Еmрlоу internet marketing ѕtrаtеgіеѕ
Employ internet mаrkеtіng strategies
Obtain rеfеrrаlѕ from on-going сlіеntѕ

sidrawat

Customers will always like your product when the one selling or the customer representative is fully versed in the product. Product knowledge is very important, as a person who sell the product you should always talk about the importance and what beneficial outcome it can offer in the long range. Always sell the product with an idea that it helps the problem if the customers who wants it.

jnnunez02

On whatever item that you sell you must be in some way unique and give your marketing the best image possible ,in that way you can gain customers only by visiting your ads or webpage. T think that every customer trust the seller depending on what he sees from the first time on the add.I consider that customers are not only for one time sell. Customer satisfaction is a relation you should build from the first time you have the customer and that will bring great rewards.

freddyhawkz

Hi Kelly,

Try and create a bond with your customers. Find out what they like and include those products in your store. Also give them a great customer experience. You want them to think about your company when they think about your niche. Use the example of Zappos to create an awesome user experience.

HazelDJ

Hello,

How to attract and keep customers ?
To get customers are not simple and to keep customers when you got them is a task more difficult than. so if you have been in online business more years please share some tips for everyone here.
I sure that it's useful for all of us caring about this problem.

Thanks
It is said that you spend lot of times to get a customer but you can lost him/her in a second.

In order to have customers especially on online work, we should be honest and diligent. Even we are so much skilled but when those two virtues are not present, surely, customers will vanish away. For example, telling the client ahead that we could not finish the job on the expected time is better than boasting to finish it in a short time while it is not possible. Somehow, because of honesty, the customer will like us more.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.