Looking for a payment processor

Onlinesim

Hello, everyone!
We are a service that provides its customers with phone numbers for receiving messages from various services, social networks, instant messengers and other categories of sites.
We're looking for a payment processor, most likely high-risk, according to answers from payment processors we've applied, but they rejected us. What we're looking for is card payments processing, we have a big amount of small transactions, since our services does not cost much and average price is 1-10 USD, in some occasions it goes up to 150 USD for rental numbers, but most of the operations are up to 10 USD.
We're registered in Singapore, but also have a legal entity in Netherlands. Worked with Mollie for about 3 weeks, but they've decided to block us saying they suspect fraudulent activity, probably because of high amount of low-cost transaction, even if we had 0 chargebacks and 8 manual refunds, because our clients asked for it, out of 3000+ transactions for that period.
Would be glad if you can recommend a solution for that matter.

hipcat

3000+ tranactions in only 3 weeks??? I'm in the wrong business!!

Stripe doesn't accept high risk and Radar seems to only work AFTER there is already a problem, so not much good in this situation.

I had the same issue with high risk transactions, even though I also had 0 chargebacks and only a couple refunds.

I assume you already have crypto on there. Have you tried Helcim? They are good with large volume and getting a high risk merchant account. Maybe try Authorize.net as well.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views