Product Launch advice

cyberewok

Hi all.

Hope I'm on the right sub-forum with these 2 questions, as I've just joined Webmaster Sun. If I'm not, please re-direct me!

1) I'm looking to know where the best places are for launching my digital product on the 'make money online' niche. At the moment, I'm looking at Facebook groups, MunchEye and JVNpro.com. Is there anywhere I've overlooked?

2) Also, is there anywhere on Webmaster Sun where I can announce a product launch? Please understand that this my product - I'm not promoting it as an affiliate.

If anyone can help, it'd be much appreciated!

Thanks all.

hipcat

I assume you already have it listed on the most obvious marketplace platform, Clickbank, as they have a huge amount of affiliates ready to promoe your product in the MMO niche. That's an easy one at least. Shareasale as well.

Yes, FB can be good, but a bit spammy at times. Depending on your niche focus you should be able to find forums with the right audience.

Webmastersun also has a marketplace, plus a section to gain affiliates to promote your product, as well as a place to showcase your site to get tips on optimizing it for more sales here: https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/38-showcase-your-website/

Good luck!

cyberewok

Hipcat, could you direct me to the specific section you mentioned where I can 'gain affiliates to promote' my product. Many thanks.

Princety

What product do you have? You may go to warrior plus. And promote tour jv pages in some fb groups where jvs are present. Plenty of product launches are happening in the MMO niche for the past few years. This year is focused with AI related launches.

ananniamul

Hi all.

Hope I'm on the right sub-forum with these 2 questions, as I've just joined Webmaster Sun. If I'm not, please re-direct me!

1) I'm looking to know where the best places are for launching my digital product on the 'make money online' niche. At the moment, I'm looking at Facebook groups, MunchEye and JVNpro.com. Is there anywhere I've overlooked?

2) Also, is there anywhere on Webmaster Sun where I can announce a product launch? Please understand that this my product - I'm not promoting it as an affiliate.

If anyone can help, it'd be much appreciated!

Thanks all.
Clearly identify who your target customers are for the new product. Understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. This will help you tailor your marketing efforts and messaging to resonate with them effectively. In addition, establish specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART) goals for your product launch. This will provide a clear direction and enable you to track your progress. Goals may include sales targets, customer acquisition numbers, or market share growth.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
In the "make money online" niche, you have already mentioned a few popular platforms. Here are a few more places you can consider for launching your digital product:
Online forums: Look for forums dedicated to internet marketing, entrepreneurship, or making money online. Engage with the community, build relationships, and then announce your product launch. Some popular forums include Warrior Forum, Digital Point, and BlackHatWorld.

YouTube: Consider creating a YouTube channel to promote your product. You can create informative videos, tutorials, or product reviews to attract an audience interested in the "make money online" niche. Collaborating with influencers or running ads on YouTube can also help reach a wider audience.

Niche blogs and websites: Identify influential bloggers or websites within the "make money online" niche and reach out to them. Offer them a free copy of your product in exchange for an honest review or a mention in their content.

As for announcing your product launch on Webmaster Sun, the forum primarily focuses on web development, SEO, and online marketing discussions. While you may not find a specific sub-forum for product launches, you can participate in relevant discussions, engage with the community, and share your product indirectly when it adds value to the conversation. Remember to respect the forum's rules and guidelines regarding self-promotion.
Additionally, it's worth exploring other dedicated platforms for product launches, such as Product Hunt, where you can submit and showcase your digital product to a community interested in discovering new tools and services.

Remember that promoting your product successfully involves building a strong online presence, understanding your target audience, and engaging with them authentically. Good luck with your launch!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.