WTS RemodelMemphis.com

FPForum

Back in April I decided to develop this domain with a small Wordpress site and run Adsense on it. It currently has 4 keyword-specific pages (plus the homepage) which are targeted towards specific remodel/renovation terms in the Memphis area (Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling..etc). It also has three more generic type posts (remodeling tips..etc) in the blog section. For those who might not know, Memphis is the second largest city by population (621,056) in the state of Tennessee. This site offers company recommendations for home contractors in the area. If the new buyer wanted, they could actually reach out to local companies and charge them a small fee to be listed on the site.

It does have some backlinks and some ranking, but could always use more work. For continued growth, more content and backlinks wouldn't hurt. Here are some additional details...

URL: RemodelMemphis.com
Domain Registrar: DynaDot
Domain Expiration: 12/2023
Ahrefs Domain Rating: 3.3
Majestic Citation Flow: 10
Price: $30

Traffic

The site does get a bit of traffic, but nothing huge right now. Here are a few screenshots:
Traffic 1 | Traffic 2

Revenue
The site uses Adsense, but consider no revenue. Just plug in your Adsense Auto Ads code and you're ready to go!

If you're looking for an affordable website that's low maintenance and has plenty of growth potential, this is a great choice! According to the WordStream Keyword Tool, Memphis remodeling terms have low range bids of around $2 per click and high range bids of around $15-$20. With that in mind, it wouldn't take many monthly clicks for this site to be making some good revenue.

If the buyer wants, I can also move the website over to their own hosting account for them.

alfonzob707

hey man i’m not a customer i’m just a broke 20 year old lol. But do you live in Memphis?? I’m tryna really get on this SEO thing and I’m past the learning stage and gotta find businesses to volunteer for to build my track record. If not it’s cool just thought i’d ask

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.