Is there any way to upload images on instagram via desktop pc?

jessichg

Instagram works on mobile only, Is there any way to upload images on instagram via desktop pc?

bijutoha

I find it perplexing why you inquire in such a manner, for I effortlessly utilize Instagram from my desktop, unhindered by any obstacles, and seamlessly upload images through its path.

I use the Instagram website. You can also upload images to Instagram from the Instagram website. To do this, go to the Instagram website and log in to your account. Then, click the "+ Create" button to start "Upload Photo." You can then select the image you want to upload from your computer.

Perhaps it is wise to embark upon the path of the Chrome browser as your initial stride. May you find the sought-after solution along this journey.

1687330799686.png

1687330295042.png

moderntimesvega

Instagram works on mobile only, Is there any way to upload images on instagram via desktop pc?
You can upload photos right from the web version of Instagram. Just log in, select the photo you want to upload from your desktop, add any filters or captions you'd like, and hit post. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

sami_001

Instagram's native website doesn't have a direct feature to upload photos from a desktop browser. However, you can still upload photos to Instagram from your computer using:

• Instagram Web Browser: Use the browser's "Developer Tools" to simulate a mobile device and access the mobile version of Instagram for potential photo uploads.
  • Third-Party Tools: Be cautious but explore third-party apps or services designed for desktop uploads to Instagram.
  • Instagram Creator Studio: If you have a business or creator account, utilize Instagram's Creator Studio via a desktop browser for basic posting functionalities.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.