SEO for Forum is different from SEO for Website ?

DavidLux

Hi friends,

Is SEO for Forum different from SEO for Website or not?
if yes, can you show some important factors to SEO for forum successfully.
I'm going to launch a web design forum but I didn't know ways to SEO forum so any one here can help me

Thanks

The Root

mmmmmm yah there are some differents..
for exemple, you must do backlinks for each section separately..
ex:
in the section that cares design templates for blogs, then put him in the links interested in blogging sites.
in Section who cares about the design of logos, place some external links in sites or blogs interested in photography :)

This is because each department has a specialization and different contents type.. on the contrary, The website or blog be interested in one type of threads to mostly

hope that help :)

DavidLux

you gave me some explanations very cool, I like that but having common SEO factors are same like on-page SEO ? example I must put heading tags, meta tags,... like I did SEO for websites ?

any one with other ideas ?

soabbd

There is a plus point also relative links work best at seo because you are opening a forum give priority to forum links and make link for each section first that for home url.

Alex Thompson

This is because each department has a specialization and different contents type.. on the contrary, The website or blog be interested in one type of threads to mostly.There is a plus point also relative links work best at seo because you are opening a forum give priority to forum links and make link for each section first that for home url. thank you..

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.