What is the most popular colours in world wide web?

DavidLux

Hi friends, I'm going to make a new site and I am choosing a main color for website like Red or Blue color ( 2 colours that I going to choose ) as I knew, Americans like red color best and I can choose that color for my website to attact more visitors from US and increasing US traffic. :D
what do you think ?
What is the most popular colours in world wide web?

contech

blue is the most popular color use of the website. we don't know the reason but most of the popular website like facebook and twitter uses blue color as their theme.

natul

I agree blue is the most popular color, honestly I don't know why but realy nice is watching blue site. Without any problem you can connect blue with white, black.

SanerWorld

I pay next to no attention to what might be popular when designing a site, because popularity of a particular color can change overnight. If I'm designing a site for a client who already has a logo, I will choose colors to complement that logo; if there is a primary picture that will appear in the header of the site or somewhere prominent onthe front page, the colors will be selected to tie in to that picture.

scarlettjack

Agreed blue is the most used color in web designing.

blue is the most popular color use of the website. we don't know the reason but most of the popular website like facebook and twitter uses blue color as their theme.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.