google index tag question

skabt

hi i'm new in seo, just created my site and get index by google, but i see my index page is different with others Index, most index first line will be Site Topic but my is double lines URL.
see attachment of others website but my just show URL (both first n Second line show URL.)
thanks

Attachments

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
hi i'm new in seo, just created my site and get index by google, but i see my index page is different with others Index, most index first line will be Site Topic but my is double lines URL.
see attachment of others website but my just show URL (both first n Second line show URL.)
It sounds like your site's meta title and description might need optimization. Ensure your meta title accurately reflects your site's topic, using relevant keywords at the beginning. Craft a concise, compelling meta description under 160 characters, summarizing your site's content and encouraging clicks. Use tools like Yoast SEO (if on WordPress) or other SEO plugins to customize meta tags easily. Additionally, consider improving your site's content and structure to align better with your target audience and improve search visibility. Regularly monitor Google Search Console for insights and make iterative improvements to enhance your site's indexing and appearance in search results.

ORLOVA

I have also question about the almost same,

that my website is crawling on daily basis for last few ( 10-12 days ), as I have word press site so doing crawling through crawling option, but when i check the indexing of my site for pages that I targeting for SEO results, it’s now showing.

Please explain this

zinavoindia

To optimize your index page for SEO, ensure the <title> tag reflects your site's primary topic concisely. Edit the HTML <title> tag in your site's code to showcase the site's topic effectively for better search visibility and user understanding.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.