Why do you use Google ?

Dana Franklin

Google speed is fast, its application is truly admirable as well as its overall skills.

PatriciaWilson

PatriciaWilson
this is the very important property of search engine. It should be fast when you search something because spent more time it increase unlikeness of that search engine but Google is prove it with performance....

JoeHasty

I am using all the services mentioned by you. But Google analytics and Google search are the two main services I like from Google.

yudhi

We use Google for searching relevant informations and can also use many other applications like Google+,Google Adsense,YouTube,Google Translater,Google Maps etc.We can also do different types of searches also.

brandonolguin

Google has dominated the search engine world and whenever i use net i always go for Google search only for all my works.....i think its the best and most efficient among all the search engines...

brandonolguin

I am using Google for following reason:
1) It is user friendly.
2) Easy to access.
3) Fast and Secure.
4) Provides lots of space.

LeetHost

I use for simple reasons like, I get whatever I need in just a single page, ads are like not so much like in yahoo.

GarlandStaples

I am using most of the services of Google, as they are helpful, user friendly and reliable. Google's service which service which I use the most is Google Drive.

ScottP

I am using Google search as it provides the best search results and also I am using Gmail which is one of the top most mailing service.

Pedro Diaz

I am using Google for all the service it is providing like mail, video sharing, search engine, blogging, data storage, image search etc. Google is the most powerful on internet in present days and it really provides some great service.

ravi raj

Google is the best search engine,supportive for all web oriented applications,protective for all secure functions

Laviskajoermoy

I usually search Google because I can find any search easily and without any trouble. The search procedure in Google is quite highly valuable for me. What I find most interesting that is if you do mistake by putting wrong words in the search table Google will promptly guide you...that is really very innovative.

Linda W. Larose

Personally i like Google for searching any thing. Google is the one where i get solutions for my all questions.

diliberti

Among almost all search engines i am comfortable with Google. Because it gives the correct results of my searches according to my expectation in a very short time. So that i am using Google for any type of search.

emidiolucchese

I am using Google specially for searching anything and seeing the ratings of my competitor's website.

DavidB

I like Google because I think it gives results same as I want. It is strict about spamming and duplication, So that the results are always pure and satisfactory.

shrikantsoftwin

Google is the best search engine and provides more accurate and relevant information on any search term. Also it provides many alternatives in searches like images, blogs, discussions, news, etc.
All in one is - google is best of the time.

AlonzoGordon

I am using Google mainly for professional purpose like checking the website rank. But sometimes I use it for search something. It gives me results same as I want.

diliberti

I found results on Google more relevant and fast. I use google to search for my doubt or anything.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.