Pages not getting indexed

YasirKhan1

I am running a tool-based website that is 6 months old and has 26 pages and posts. I am facing indexing issues. Even though it has SEO-optimized and AI-free content, keyword density is also maintained according to Google requirements after the last update, but still, my published posts or pages are not getting indexed!

Any suggestions or precise solutions for this issue?

hipcat

Google can be slow, but even 6 months seems like a long time. Do you have a high spam score or some other reason why it might be an issue?

Try getting 1 or 2 backlinks (NOT 100's!!) from a site that gets crawled frequently to see if that helps.

profitnest

Any errors in Google Search Console?

Don't worry about AI-free content - worry about the end result. Google prefers frequent updates. Google does not care about AI content. As long as the content is helpful, it doesn't matter how it's made.

If GSC doesn't show crawling errors and they're simply not indexed. I would focus on internal linking, and update the site more. 26 pages/posts is not much, especially not nowadays when people are doing good posting a lot more frequently. Use AI as a tool to help, but do humanize and edit the content and definitely add your own unique thoughts. This will work!!!

Also, as @hipcat said, try to get a few high-quality backlinks to see what happens. I have noticed even no-follow links from a popular website will help a new website get indexed. Try Quora, Pinterest, Reddit, etc. Don't go overboard with it and don't spam. Just try to get a good backlink or two.

YasirKhan1

YasirKhan1
You are right, 26 posts are not enough, but I am working on it, When my posts were not indexed, I was confused about what to do!

I started social signals, published that article on social media platforms like Medium and LinkedIn, and now I will get quality backlinks as you suggest.

Please give me a suggestion about the quality backinks I will buy that are for the homepage or that I have to get for these posts that are not indexing?

YasirKhan1

YasirKhan1
I think Google cares and strict about AI content also my SEO teacher told me that don't use AI written content.
It is really confusing what to do and how to paraphrase and use AI content?

Now Google March 2024 Core Updated is is also confirm that google will change rankings after analyzing content. (Source: Reddit)

profitnest

profitnest
I'm aware of this, and it's regarding the mass production of spammy articles using AI. All of my sites are doing better than ever, and I use AI. Although, I never engaged in autoblogging.

Reactions: YasirKhan1

YasirKhan1

YasirKhan1
It is new experience for me to use AI content, I think this is the reason I can't post articles aggressively to get ranked because I am writing them myself!

Please guide me on how can use AI content on my site, and what the best practices are to make AI content with best user experience.

jackdaniel

I am running a tool-based website that is 6 months old and has 26 pages and posts. I am facing indexing issues. Even though it has SEO-optimized and AI-free content, keyword density is also maintained according to Google requirements after the last update, but still, my published posts or pages are not getting indexed!

Any suggestions or precise solutions for this issue?
6months means so long time.... you have to give some changes in your website like content, images and title tags. once updates done fetch through google search console..

musharraf12

Consider checking your website's robots.txt file to ensure it's not blocking search engine bots. Additionally, submit your sitemap to Google Search Console and monitor for crawl errors. Quality backlinks and social media promotion can also help improve indexing. Good luck!

YasirKhan1

YasirKhan1
My robots.txt is automatically managed by Rank math SEO plugin and is clear, sitemap is submitted repeatedly after these indexing issues, Social promotion are created for each post, but no quality link is created or purchased for the site (working on this).

Thank you musharraf12 for your quality guideline .:)

Waylonrady

Think about seeing whether search engine bots may access your website by examining the robots.txt file.

YasirKhan1

YasirKhan1
I have cross-checked the robots.txt file with the SEO tool "MERKLE." The result was (Status Allowed, 200 ok)

And when I checked manually in WordPress, the robots.txt file was set managed automatically by Rankmath SEO plugin.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
It sounds like you're already focusing on content quality, which is great. To address your indexing issues, ensure your site is well-structured with a clear sitemap submitted to Google Search Console. Check for any crawl errors there and resolve them. Also, make sure your site's loading speed is optimized and that it's mobile-friendly. Sometimes, it just takes a bit more time for newer sites to gain traction with search engines. Patience combined with consistent content updates and technical SEO can help improve your indexing over time.

YasirKhan1

Yes, Marc van Leeuwen I am focusing on human written content, and I have submitted sitemap in GSC, everything is working properly..
Please suggest me any free tool to check my website for crawling issue the tool provide me concise information about my site?

profitnest

@YasirKhan1 For using AI - it's all about the prompts. Most people are simply having ChatGPT write the content based on the topic or keyword. Don't do that. Instead, have it write the rough draft to save time and then go through it, reword things to your liking, and add your thoughts. Another method is to tell ChatGPT to write maybe a section of the article at a time, and when you prompt it to write a section, tell it your own thoughts, opinions, and/or insights related to the section so it doesn't just write a generic response like it would for anyone else.

Human written content is the way to go, but when done right, AI can make things quicker for you and help get the "essential points" out of the way. If I had to write an article about Bitcoin, what is bitcoin, etc. I would have to basically rewrite common knowledge anyways, so why bother doing it myself. However, it's my own opinion, things I want to add about it that are unique that I can add myself and/or have ChatGPT add via prompting it properly.

Hope this helps. And seriously, I hope you get your indexing issues fixed!!!

• Love

YasirKhan1

YasirKhan1
@profitnest, You are probably right, and I am excited to read your reply. Indeed, it depends on the prompts we provide to ChatGPT; that is the reason I am learning prompt engineering, and everybody on this forum confirms in their threads that they are using AI content on their websites it doesn't matter!

The main point you suggest is that I draft some prompts for CHATGPT, I will surely do this, and I will try my best to get the best results.

I am trying to fix my indexing issues, Thank you for your honesty.

gplforever.com

It sounds like you're having a tough time getting your pages and posts indexed despite having everything optimized. That can be really frustrating! Here are a few things you can try:

Make sure there are no technical glitches on your site that might be blocking search engines. Google Search Console is great for spotting any issues like that.
Have you submitted a sitemap to Google Search Console? That can help search engines find all your content faster.
Internal linking is super important. Make sure your pages are linked to each other so search engines can crawl through your site easily.
Building good quality backlinks can also help. It shows search engines that your content is worth checking out.
Keep your content fresh and updated. Search engines love that! It keeps them coming back for more.
Page speed is crucial too. Slow-loading pages can turn search engines away.
And don't forget to use the "Fetch as Google" tool in Search Console to request indexing for any specific pages or posts that are giving you trouble.

Hopefully, some of these tips will help get your pages and posts indexed. If you're still stuck, consider reaching out to an SEO expert for some personalized advice. Good luck!

wedwilson

add pages in the sitemap that you want to index this is fast way to index your pages

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.