What size is your Phone?

Zara

My phone display size is 5" Samsung galaxy J5 .

Hawker

Hawker
Nice! I just got that phone lol :D I was with Apple since about iPhone 3G I think. And for years I've been wanting to break free of Apple. I used to have an Android phone for a bit and I was able to do soo much more on it. Obviously, you can jailbreak the iphone but they don't like that and it voids the warranty. And Apple is a lot more securer since all apps are tested before being signed. Where as Samsung doesn't have the same strict and stringent security but you're able to do a lot more on it.

Do you have the new Samsung J5 2017 model? I do and I have these small icons and symbols on the top of them and I can't for the life of me find out what they mean! There's nothing in the user manual about them. Nothing on the Samsung site. There's some that show the symbol meanings for the older J5 but not for the 2017 model.

Also, this model is dual SIM as well meaning I can use 2 SIM cards in it. However, no instructions are provided as to how to use that and I've tried with all SIM sizes but none fit into the small plastic slot thingy so it's proper weird. Looked for video guides on Youtube and that but they are all for the older model.

I'm using a standard SIM but I'd like to put my old iphone nano SIM in it too.

Do you know how to do that?

BatmanWayne

I ave an LG Risio, it is a 4.5" phone, but I would like something larger, I like the OnePlus phones, those are great. I think that a 5" or 5.5" is a good measure to a phone, my mother has a OnePlus 3T and it is awesome, I love that phone!

tim_cloudcone

I have a Sony Xperia Z1 with a 5" screen and another Huawei with also a 5" screen. I would prefer 5.5" or 6", but not larger than that.

JonathanS

My current device is an iPhone 5s and the display size is 4.0 inches. This is my favorite screen size, to be honest. In my opinion, it's not too big or too small. I hate how the newer model iPhone has grown so much in size. Mainly because it doesn't fit right and isn't practical for most pockets. At the same time, I don't want something that's so small where my fingers feel big and bulky. So for me when it comes to phone size I'm a very picky and specific person.

cesarmatute

I have a Motorola Moto G (1st gen) from 2013. I know it's a little bit old but it's still a good phone. The size of the screen is 4.5 inches. Not too big, not too small. Even though phones nowadays are getting bigger and bigger, I'm not a lover of big phones.

If I wanted something bigger that that, I'd rather buy a tablet.

jason223

I use ASUS zenfone and its 5.5 inc. It is good if you love play games because of its good screen size.

sarsino

My phone is 5" display. I really love to upgrade my phone to 6" phone display. It might be more convenient to to be able to watch movie any where. I don't want though a larger screen like 7 or 8" it might not fit on my handy bag.

tenthztar

I have a 5 inch Sony xperia Z, Which is great but i still love my past phone which is the Asus Zenfone Max that has a 5.5 inch display with 5000 Ma battery. I wish to buy that kind of phone again soon.

lovefoxycharms

Mine is 5.5. It's very comfortable to use for games, my job (online teaching) and the likes. Been using this for almost 2 years now. I guess, the better question here is what's your processor or how big is your phone's memory.

vicsylicious

I both have the iphone6+ and S7 Edge and it dropped from pocket height while getting out of my car and the screen cracked. Replacement costs $300 here. f*ck my life.

betty3

My Oppo 5'' screen, it has a very good speed when it come to internet connection and web browsing and very clear camera.

RajSS

I am using Moto G Turbo edition and it has 5 inches display. It's good enough for me, fits in my pocket easily.
And the main thing, the phone is having a rounded back, so it fits properly in my hand, easy to hold and use.

Heatman

I make use of Tecno phone products and currently I making use of Tecno camon C8. It is about 7 inches long and 4 inches wide. I prefer this size because it's portable for me to carry it about without much stress.

Personally, I don't put my phones inside my pocket, I don't like the feeling when it touches my body through my clothes. I prefer holding my phone in my hand, which is why I don't need bigger one than this particular one I'm using at the moment.

Rochelle Luz

Mine I have 5.0 inches HD display and have a glossy back cover and I use it for almost 3 years and the battery pretty good I use myphone 35.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.