Why people are crazy about iPhone

Alshane

The people are getting crazy about iphone because of the brand itself. I used to be an android phone user and I admit that I thought that android phones are better then ios. It was just this year that I bought an iphone for myself. It's my first to use an iphone so yeah I felt like I'm one of the coolest mobile phone user now. I am lovin' it because of the performance. I have an iphone 6 64gb and it works perfectly fine for me. One thing that I can compare from this iphone to android phone is the fast performance, like this iphone doesn't lag at all even if I have lots of apps installed on my phone unlike with android phones that if you installed multiple applications most of the time it will affect the performance of the phone like it will become slow or lag most of the time.

Kamley

Reasons why most people like iPhone is that:

1. Its Faster. I myself experienced this while using my android phone and my iPad. I was using both of them and my android phone really took a while to connect to our WI-Fi. My iPad was even faster even though its phased out because I only have an iPad mini gen. 1.

2. The Camera. I think most people would agree that iPhone's camera is better than android phones. Even though there are lots of phone brands that are specialized and focused on improving their cameras I still prefer iPhone because of the quality of the pictures and it has a pro camera feels. Proven because I always borrow my sisters iPhone just for a nice selfie.

Lastly,
3. It's More Organize and Easier to Use. I always install lots of applications from time to time and I like the interface of the Apple more than on android. Believe me, I only use my android phone as a Hotspot network for my iPad. My phone is a total mess because of the shortcuts from the newly installed applications.

But I' ve been thinking that I need both because I wont just throw away my android just because I got an iPhone. :p

These are my opinions even though I'm an android user. Your opinion may vary from mine if ever you prefer android or you're just too annoyed by people who "worships" Apple too much. :DD:

novice143

Apple is known for revolutionizing the mobile competition back then but now in 2017, i think iPhone is getting behind when it comes to innovation. But its name is so strong that many people still buy it even though it's getting more and more expensive. Also we make it to a point that we develop the social identity and status by having an apple device. My issue is just these devices are getting expensive and i hope people will be more prudent in purchasing it or else it will get more and more expensive with less and less to offer.

jaymish

I don't have an iPhone at the moment, but my goal is to get one. I have a Microsoft Windows phone, which irritates the hell out of me. The software is always hanging, If you get too many WhatsApp messages it crashes, the charging system keeps malfunctioning, I've repaired it twice now. It's a mess.

One of my friends dropped his iPhone in the toilet by mistake. He picked it up dried it up and after a day it was working. Now that's what I call a real phone. People with iPhones use them for up to 5 years without any problems.If you steal an iPhone and the user blocks it you can never use it. In my opinion, iPhone's have the highest quality and not necessarily the best features.

CookieRunner

I believe most of the people wants an iPhone because of the brand and aside from that one, I believe they think that they can be called "rich" people if they have one. Before, I was an iPhone user and loved it maybe because it was the fad and I haven't used another of phone before.
One day, I lost my iPhone and was really devastated, good thing my brother gave me his old Samsung S4 phone. I checked the specifications and settings and began to love the product, maybe because I love to customize my phone and I am unable to do that on my iPhone. Ever since, I switched to Samsung and would still purchase a new one if I need to in the future.

michelle camo

I'm not against the iphone or any expensive gadgets at all but I think it's not worth it. I believe people are just buying it because a lot of people nowadays are so particular with the brand. A lot of people feels superior if they have the new and the latest gadgets and they always want to have the first or the most latest gadget so all there friends would envy them. Anyways, there is no problem with that as long as you can really afford it and your not doing bad thing just to get what you want.

szerjhex18

For me i loved iPhone in one reason it's "Originality" . From it's designs, software, from it's settings, IOS , everything. Unlike other smartphone like Android , you can choose so many types and brands of Android phones but the Operating it's self it all the same.

But the thing that i don't like in iPhone is there exaggerating price. It's ridiculous buying a smart phone for $999 . For me that's not practical even if i have $999 i would never buy a phone in that kind of price. I stop buying Iphone once they release iPhone 5s. I'm stuck in 5s because it's still working. I don't need to upgrade to iPhone 6 because I'm not impress about the difference between 5s and 6.

Nancy G

The reason why people are crazy about iPhone is because of the media hype created especially before and during introduction of new models making it the most highly anticipated brand where pre-selling is done and you see eager customers lining up just to be one of the first buyers for the new model.

iPhones have been perceived as highly valued brands due to its price, features and exclusivity. The design and physical appearance always look sleek and the brand is highly visible. I always hear comment like user friendly. Most of the newly launched games are tested thru iPhones first before it is made available with Android phones. Hardware and software are all run by Apple. You cannot download apps unless coming from the app store. These same controlled features make these phones less vulnerable to malware, virus or being hacked thus making them the most secured brand compared to Android phones.

There are people who are willing to pay premium for high quality wellknown products. Owning one is like “status symbol” for them, a confident feeling which sets them apart from the ordinary.

nolimanalo20

I think its because of the brands prestige. I'm not saying that the phone is not good, actually it is, but for me it's overrated and overpriced. People tend to but apple products even though its just the size of the gadget that changes but the features are the same.

BelindaMT

It's because of the service. I love the speed of internet when using iPhone not to mention the good quality and the high-in security features of this phone. Yes it is expensive but it is worthy to use.

ecole11j

I think it's mostly brand-name recognition. Apple has worked very hard to make their brand appeal to a wide audience who see their products as sleek, attractive, high quality, and trendy machines. Personally, I think the Samsung Galaxy S4 that I paid $150 for last year can do as much as a $999 top-of-the-line iPhone or even a newer Android model, but I try not to buy into the smartphone hype too much.

udershirt123

There are so many reason why people are crazy about Iphone. First is that it is very popular nowadays worldwide. Second is that people want to buy the latest technologies because of it's the hype of getting it and having the latest technology. Third is the quality, because Apple is one of the finest quality of cellphones in the world. Fourth is because of the features of their phones, Apple and Iphone have some feature that the other phones don't have that's why people are going crazy just to get one. Although Iphones are pretty expensive and it can harm your health if you over use it, but it doesn't stop the consumers to purchase one Iphone product.

HazelDJ

Here in the Philippines, when I see somebody having an Iphone, I may say that he is rich. That phone is expensive. Its price is higher than other cellphones.

Even we think that there are some cellphones which are better than Iphone, still, we could not remove the mentality of the people about it.

trendjing

Some people buys iPhone because it is the trend in the market, but if you can observe on television, other celebrities are also advertising different brands of smartphones. But why still the craze for iPhone? Other than the personal feature it caters, it has the most advanced mobile operating system. iPhone can also avoid you to get viruses that other phones cannot offer. Come to think of it, why are there other smartphone brands that keeps on copying iPhone? Maybe they just want to outweigh the sales of it.

bembi

i think one of the factors why people are crazy about iphone is about the reputation of the company. I mean only a few people would only risk buying items from which company they know nothing about. good reputation plays a big deal for company that sells products. other than that trust worthy item comes second. yes, the company maybe big and has good reputation. but the item should also speak for itself.

Cholo003

Aside from many factors explained above i think one the other reason is it was explained well, not only for nerdy people but to general public at all. for example
Retina display vs. Quad HD IPS LCD
Most popular camera vs. 20 Megapixel Backlit CMOS sensor
Some people struggle to understand it. They wouldn't do research on stuff they dont understand.

junrose123

I think it is because iphone is well known for its high quality and good service that it gives to the customers. Iphone has something edge over its competitors in the market that's why it is the most most trusted product and brand by most of the people around the world. The service and reliability of the product really last long that is why it is at the top most priority

vin.averia

I don't use an Iphone but I am sure it is very cool and smart. I think, people nowadays crave for an Iphone is because of what people will think. When you have an Iphone, and your mates don't, you're popular. People will think you have the money and you're high class. But that is just me.

For sure, people want an Iphone because of the quality.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.