Why people are crazy about iPhone

botonchin

I guess it's because of all the hype. Even though the Iphone does pride itself with it's gorgeous original design and the best security features there is, you can't deny that there are still some other phones out there with the same or even better features at lower prices. In the end it's all a matter of choice and let's admit it, the more people using it the higher chance we're persuaded to buy it.

eish

Hi everyone. Based from my experience, I was an android phone user for 5 years but I kept on getting problems due to downloads containing viruses. Our technician recommended iphone and because of the operating system. Having said that, I switched to iphone and until now haven't got any problems at all, maybe because of the ios? I am not being biased though, I believe that there are still pros and cons.

argel241

Demand of mobile devices is growing at a rapid pace, and Apple is at the forefront of it all. Be it kids or mature audience, iPhone inspires awe in every age bracket. The popular phone gets the right balance between work and play. To make sure the cell phone fits in every budget, the company also offers financing options...
I think it's for the name, for trends, for popularity, for having the latest gadget, for passion, for display etc.I think this is the most common reason why people go crazy about iPhone because this will be my reason too when I'm going to buy iPhone in near future.:D

juanmarcuz

Well, iPhone is more secure, since Android OS is more like an opensource then it is open for virus attack. Iphone's software and hardware integration is better than android. It has better privacy measures. Apple also has more stable and updated apps regulated by Apple.

Gizamulake07

I do believe that one of the greatest factor why a lot of people are going crazy about the iPhone is because of the name. It kind of immediately increases your social status.

No disrespect, iPhone's are great, but its just a little too overpriced for me and there are a lot of phones out there that have similar or better features that are cheaper.

nolimanalo20

nolimanalo20

I do agree with you sir. The product is great but for me it is overpriced. I see a lot o other brands out there with similar specifications and functions but cost a lot cheaper. Those other brands are as reliable as the iphone. Here in my country, having to own an iphone just becomes a status symbol. If you own one, the you'll be regarded as rich. People will think that you're probably someone with high estates. I'm not an iphone hater but i'm not a fan as well. I'm just saying that to some its worth the price but to others its not but people tend to buy them anyways. Sometimes because its on the trend to own one. But lets remember first to think whether we need it or not.

novice143

novice143
I agree. Well sad to say iphones nowadays just uplift your social status. That is why people are getting crazy about it. If you have an iPhone your rich because the phone is overprice. I think the best iPhone out there was Iphone 6s, after that there are no more huge innovation or new features in competition unlike android companies like samsung, lg, huwawei and sony who are really working hard to invent new features (even sometimes not really useful but kudos for the effort). But the price increase was soooooooo big it doesn't pay the upgrade. I hope iPhone users will somehow show some disagree to apple so that apple will be serious in this competition once more.

mdbree17

It's simple to navigate. It is true. I'm an apple user but I don't brag about it. The company provides quality phones and other gadgets. Yet, some people want to have an apple brand just to show off. To make themselves look, socialites, even if they're really not. The society of today is very crucial to the extent that you have to have these things you really shouldn't because you can't afford it, but the society demands you to do so.

Llykam

My same exact question. Many people buy it even though it's too expensive for my taste. Maybe it's the name, having an iphone makes people feel better about themselves and that somehow, they belong and they are a part of a trend.

nnacrter

Some of us love the features made by Iphones. We have different purposes why we're crazy to have this brand of phone. It's funny that most of people just want to be updated on what's new and don't know how to use other Iphone Apps and features.

pootchieputs

I think the reason why people are crazy about iphone is because of the fact that when you are using it others think that you are rich and that you are in on the latest trnds of gadgets. Iphone is actually a good phone, even the other gadgets of apple but I think the price is not practical for most people, but there are also other people who are iphone lovers because they really are looking after the specs of the phone. The camera, the processor it's just the price is really high that's why some find it not practical to buy for a phone.

ion

Maybe for just status symbol, some people today just buying things to prove that they can afford to buy it. Well, just my opinion. Although, Iphone quaality is really good, but if you going to ask your self, do you really need that? but for me, android phone is enough for me, almost applicable to all apps.

fredoman

I think people are not crazy about iPhone, rather they are crazy about the brand "Apple". Because the creator of apple puts so much effort to make the brand known as the best brand of smartphone nowadays. People are dying to have one because they believe that and Apple brand is the best one and their idols are using one.

ProxyMania

The security of I phone is Higher than other phone.So it means if you lost your phone you can deactivate by requesting in the company which you bought it.And if someone see that you have an I phone they think that you are rich.Also the company name Popularity

melvster

I think people are crazy with iPhone because of what it has to offer when it comes to security and friendliness that it has with its users. But I also think that was before Steve Jobs died. Right now I think, iPhone is just like Android phones. It's because I can see some of its functionality and usages and the way it is being made now is somewhat the same. So rather than get an iPhone, for me I'll just get the number 1 on the Benchmark for speed and specification listed.

shanejhane

For me, why people crazy about iPhone because of quality and name. Whenever we hear iPhone we are thinking about the quality of it, because we all know that iPhone can last longer, I have iPhone 4 still I'm using it. Even the price is costly you will get the quality that you will satisfy.

HazelDJ

Having an iPhone brings to a person a sense of identity. Here in our place, Philippines, many people have cellphones. They use it as a mean of texting messages rather than a call due to charges. They buy a kind of cellphone according to the budget that they have. Iphone here is quite expensive.Only rich people can afford to buy it. How fortunate is the person if he receives an iphone as a gift.

kammy

I think iphones have better security when it comes to its settings and apps. The only downward spiral here is you have to buy almost all the apps that are gonna be uploaded to the device. Another thing is the branding.

quen29

Hmmm.. For this question I will give two kinds of my opinion.

First, Some people are crazy for Iphone because it said to be virus free, mobile viruses can't penetrate the Iphone's system, which is why most of the people choose to buy this brand, yes it is costly but they would also think that it is worth buying for. It has also an amazing system, because most of my friends who has an Iphone phones is telling me that their phone won't crash like any other mobile brands.

Second, is I think, people bought this phone because they could actually "afford" it and they like to brag that they are "rich kids" as what most of the millennials term. They usually have a selfie, where in they're going to take a photo in front of a mirror to show everyone in their social media account the logo of their phone.

Oh well! This is only my opinion, and this is what I think of those tees who has Iphones. Or I'm just bitter? haha...:yahoo:

gratzieachenz

Demand of mobile devices is growing at a rapid pace, and Apple is at the forefront of it all. Be it kids or mature audience, iPhone inspires awe in every age bracket. The popular phone gets the right balance between work and play. To make sure the cell phone fits in every budget, the company also offers financing options...
I guess why people are crazy about iPhones is because of the following:
(first) It offers some unique functions and apps compared to android/smartphones
(second) It's expensive. In the Philippines, when it comes to expensive things it is guaranteed to be of high quality and authentic.
(third) It is on trend and by merely speaking of "iPHONE" rings a bell.:icon_rock::icon_rock::clap::clap:

ninosan

Its brand name has a big impact, iphones is one the most powerful phones in world. Based on my experience, I'm so excited if there is a new model of iphone that will be released. If you hold an iphone, you look more professional. Most of us want to have an iphone and I cant blame other people loved it so much.

AskMeAnytime

Some people say that people only buy Iphone because of the name. But for me personally, that's not the reason why people buy it.
As I have said in one of the forums, Iphones give a very good design and excellence performance. And every model launched, it just keep improving. We cannot hide the fact that some people just buy it for the brand, but those people are buyers that doesn't care about how the phone works,they only care to brag that they have an Iphone, but some buyers of Iphone buy this phone because they know how good Iphone system works and how it is improving.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.