Which type of backlinks do you prefer?

Tommy

Do you prefer backlinks from forums, blogs or social bookmarking sites? I like to use all of them to get backlinks for my sites, especially if they are do-follow sites then which type will work best for you?

any ideas?

Rob Alice

I prefer Forums and Blogs Backlinks...because which gives standard backlinks to our website...

contech

backlinks from social networking sites are effective as well, especially if you're joining in facebook group.

Annika Panzini

Do you prefer backlinks from forums, blogs or social bookmarking sites? I like to use all of them to get backlinks for my sites, especially if they are do-follow sites then which type will work best for you?

any ideas?
I prefer all three exactly because I like to do tasks on all three of them. SEO backlinks vary not only from these three...

Mark Steve

You make backlinks from good or high PR site. Furthermore, I prefer to get backlinks from social media, social bookmarking and forums etc.

abhi_garg

My according Blog post and forum post is best for back links. Because this are provide standard back links to our website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.